Reviews for Love Across Time
ArrancarMaiden chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Go Cordy! Liked it so far, and awaiting more.
LAS chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Can you please update the story.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
plz keep writing it
Laddis chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
when are you going to finish this story.
Sin Angel chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
hi

your story is really great!

please update very soon..! ;D

Angel
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Oh my God! I just read your story and I love it! Please update soon!
Felides quod Filidates chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
this story is awsome i've been trying to find a good XanderxAngel story for ages, thanx for this. It all works really well together and none of its too long/to short _ your a really good writer.

I cant wait for the next uplode hope its soon _ (dont feel any need to drop everything and write though lol... im babbleing arnt i? *embaresed look* i always put my foot in my mouth lol) anyway cant wait

- bye FF x
LadyTiya chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Are you going to try and finish this story.
phoenix's shadow chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
i really love this, i read the first one, and i really can't wait for you to update, but to make reading easier, please indicate pov/location/time change some how. this will make everything much, much clearer! anyway i so can't wait for you update!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I would like to read more, please. This is good and exciting.
zafaran chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
{giggles} Well, that's one way to leave them laughing at the end of a chapter. I like what you're doing with this story so far, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what happens in the upcoming chapters. Buffy is *so* going to be a shyte over this. You just know she is. I've come to realize over the years since the series went off, that Buffy just isn't wired right in her head. Self-absorbed, conceited, willing to hurt others to get her own way, etc. I'm looking forward to watching Angel and Angelus put her in her place since she will automatically assume that *she* has to be the one in the Prophesy, and will fight to prevent Xander from fulfilling the binding. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
more.. )
zeo knight chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
i like it i like it
Tigerdust chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
“You could have him hung by hooks, cut him up, burned him with a branding iron . . .” Cordelia continued walking backwards, making sure Angel didn’t try anything on her. “Or you could be… serving him breakfast in bed?”

Ahahhahahahhaha

I'm still laughing

I like the new blend of humor and drama.

Still loving the X/A thing happening

Keep it coming *puppy dog eyes* please.
RedHeadReader chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Oh c'mon, you cant leave it there! This is a really good story, and i really like the prophecy. so, are faith and wes gonna figure it out? it would be a good idea 'cause faith grew up on the streets and can relate and protect xander from Buffy (shes gonna go nuts right? :p ). and r u gonna add spike and dru?

cant wait,