Reviews for Over
lilypotters chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
awwwww, so sweet! I love it!
Kimper69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Excellent. Especially the use of the Cho story. I stumbled across this after reading your George and Luna fics. They are btw my favorite non cannon couple. You are an excellent story crafter. Thank you for giving us this moment in the lives of Ron and Hermione.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
nice
jac32oz chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awww I loved this so much!
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very sweet, and true to the end of the novel. I especially like that, though it is Ron and Hermione's moment together, that you included them thinking about Harry as well.
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was-I-WHAT! This was wonderfully, amazingly, crazily, brilliantly perfect! Completely in character, fits right into the story, its great! Great job!
shallowness chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is lovely, it fits right in with canon, but how ualitatively different Hermione's POV is o Harry's :) Th emixture of feelings, the working their way through it and the heart underlying the awkwardness as Ron and Hermione face the changed world were really well done.
operacynic chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was a well-written, realistic take on what could have happened after the Battle. Loved it!
Felicity Holly chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I think your writing style is a lot like JK Rowling, and it's like something straight out of the book. You portrayed the tension between Ron and Hermione beautifully. Congratulations!
allikittenkat1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I loved it so much! It started to make me cry tinking back to that moment in deathly hollows!
LandonLover chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I really enjoyed this. Loved Hermione's "Honestly, Ronald." She says it so much in the movies, it was quite perfect. Fabulous stuff. :-*
kitty-re chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
So sweet, so perfect, so beautiful.

This truly is a forgotten moment.
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow, that was really good :) Great job at writing it & if the book was written in in other pov I can see this happening :)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was wonderful and beautifully written. I loved the part where Ron just pulled her onto his lap because it was natural. I adore seeing Ron like that. And just him and Hermione talking was nice. You did a perfect job here.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 3/26/2008