Reviews for Dark Red Stain
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
So sad. So breathtaking. So heart wrenching... Incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
sobbing
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
:eyes tightly shut: I do believe in happy endings.
hester4418 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. I rarely like drabbles (they're just TOO short for my taste most of the time), but this one went straight to my heart.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So much power and emotion in so few words. Really heartbreaking and beautiful.

CP7
chuckchuckchuck chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i must say im very surprised you were able to capture such emotion in such few words! WELL DONE!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow! Very moving! Very sad, yet at the same time, very intense!
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Much weeping and knashing of teeth! Oh, oh, say it ain't so!
Regina Realson chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Very sad. Goodness I almost cried. Almost, please note. Well written.
shaw18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i really like this. The last two lines, I think are the best, keep the stories coming!
quantumsilver chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That'll teach me to be careful what I wish for! SV, this is truly potentially THE MOST beautiful thing I've read here. What makes it so amazing, I think, is that it is so short, and so lacking in clouding details of what came before, what happens after...MASTERFULLY DONE. Leaving it up to our imaginations was really a stroke of genius. And they're so in character...Janeway trying to comfort him even as she's breathing her last... Chakotay holding her as much as he can, not caring that she's bleeding all over him... it's so heart-wrenching. And, yes, congratulations- Chakotay's not the only one crying on this screen.
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow. One doesn't often see a death scene done as a "drabble", but this was well done. No explanation needed, no continued story from it, this is just perfect by itsself.