Reviews for Kyo Meets the Warriors
This was made 5-6 years ago and even though it's probably been given up on, I really want to read more...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
5 years. 5. YEARS?! COME ON? Y U NO WRITE MORE? Cuz u have at least 1 reader still. MEEEEEE!
Brightstar4266 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
I like your story it's fun and I love Kyo
RubyWhisker chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Lol
DragonBeat chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
this is a good story, I can't believe kyo hasn't exploded yet
sally chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
FUUUUUUUU- i love it! update soon please (it has been 2 years literally and i am freaking out!)
Chibi-Can chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
you should continue, *angry mob appears* I have this mini vera Bradley bag that never seems to get full. *holds up bag* it has stuff in it such as... *takes out shotgun and flamethrower* so I'd advise you update *put flame thrower back in mini bag and joins angry mob to search for the author's house* *loads shotgun* hurry.
Chibi-Can chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
HE MUST TALK TO TOHRU!
CindyTheAnimeBunny5829 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Please update. You haven't updated any of your stories in sooooo... long. Why? I want chapter six! Please continue writing an updatin'. Pleeeeeeeeease!

-AnimeBunny
CindyTheAnimeBunny5829 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Bluestar! yayayay! Firestar! yayayay! Kyo! yay...

Please oh please update soon!
CindyTheAnimeBunny5829 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's so sad! Wait...Akito's...a...girl? MAJOR SPOILER! Oh well. I wanna know what happens next!
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Yay! Awesomeness! Please please PLEASE keep writing! I read all the chapters this morning! Well... I count 3:00 am as morning... anyway! Update soon plz
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Heh heh stupid riverclan! No one messes with Blue star and Thunderclan!
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Kyo-kun is such an idiot! Talking to starclan like that... Talking to Blue star like that for all I care!
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014