Reviews for Meat Puppet Suffering
Halliavi chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow the possibilities are scarey but it makes sense vessels die all of the time while they are possessed and we never get to find out how or why. Great job detailing some of that. Meg in later episodes was much more helpful but she had done so many bad things the character annoys me.
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great story! XD
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice idea :) i like it
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hey Hon this amazing and it would've been perfect for the i watched the epi i kinda thought that Meg for sure wouldn't leave Sammy really good story here.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome fic! So in-character and very well-written. Nice work! :)
LvSammy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
WOW! This was really good. I love how Dean is so protective of Sammy. I hated on the episode that Dean punched Sam after the demon left sammy. It wasn't his fault. I love this ending. Will you add to this? You did this wonderfully. Awesome.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Heh, yup, that's how it should of went! ;D
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I'm reviewing because I freakin love your stuff and this story was f-king amazing! It was so sweet and heart-wrenching at the same time! I totally loved it!

You rock as an author! Please, update your other stories! They are just as amazing as this one!

Lots of love,

Supernatural Nightmare
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hey, just found this. it was great. I wish they would have done this in the show.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is a really good story
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow that was great. i love it when sammy's hurt and dean is all panicky and protective! i loved the idea and the story. youre a great writer, keep up the good work!
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
nice story...i loved it and the ending was amazing!

LilyXJames
friendly chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
great story.. that was really good
deja'vu88 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
awesome story. personally thats how i think the episode should have played out... just a thought...

Great work.