Reviews for The Comic of Life's Love
NM647 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I, being the comic nerd that I am, feel the need to point out that superman isn't a marvel superhero. He's DC. Sorry. It just always bugs me when people do that.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Axel is a stalker vampire person...
singingstars chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Ah I seriously almost cried at the end XDD i dont know why! I just love those sappy romantic moments. and Axel and Riku?... -shudders- I dont really like that couple...

And Axel's PoV of this story would be...entertaining ;D
singingstars chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
-fangirl scream- XD that was soo cute!
singingstars chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Aw I love the fluf XD
singingstars chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Woww I can NOT imagine Sora as a drunk XD & I LIKE NOODLES AXEL! :D
Somnum Careat chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
And the whole time I thought he was going to be a vampire. Whatever, I still really liked this story. There were some errors, but you seemed to realize that in the next chapter (even if you didn't go back and correct them) Great job and I look foward to reading more of your writing (espicially Akuroku!)
Th3WitchingHour chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
i'm intrigued!

axel sounds like a vampire to me.
R2468 chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
This story was kinda different, in the sense that it happened in one night, but it was so cute that I completely overlook the short time frame. And I think a story with an Axel POV would be great!
xxVivi-sama chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
This story was so friggin awesome! I LOVED IT!
Dark Blue Bad chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
i LOVED your story! omg! XD and the same story in axel's pov would be awesome! axel is drop dead gorgeous!
Aoi Emi chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Whho! Roxel! I loves it! This was strangely similar to another story I've read but still awesome nonetheless!
bloody-black-valentine chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
*glomp* Great story, I had fun! (Shesh sounding like we came back froma date T.T')
bloody-black-valentine chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
3 days was worth this wonderful chapter, oh Roxas you dog! ;)
FlurryDivider chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
*Grins like chesire cat!* LOVED IT!