Reviews for Janitor Guy
harpomarx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this! What a great angle - House through the eyes of the "invisible" janitor guy! And someone who kinda likes House and plays poker with him! Off to the next section!

brolly501 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Radon65 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
What a great story! I really loved your character of Frank/janitor guy, and the way he told everything. His descriptions of everybody from his point of view were so neat, and I really liked the way he called everybody Doc. Doc. House - that's so cool. The plot was good and entertaining and I like the way everything panned out. Your writing is excellent. House's diagnosis was very interesting and well done and I liked their argument - especially at the end when she told him to "leave it alone." The way House reacted and his explanation of her fainting on and off was quite good character. So was his complaint about being her doctor and Cuddy's "not any more." I also loved Frank's thoughts during the argument about calculating how much money he had in the bank and looking at the help-wanted ads. The "Code Green" was cool and Frank's last contemplations made a pretty good ending. This was a fun story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
That was a great story.
Solnushka chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
sweet, i have, indeed enjoyed reading this story. very much so. thank you for the update. :D
BlkDiamond chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Very good, need a sequel! Enjoyed the story and really liked the janitor!
blueheronz chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is fantastic. Janitor Guy is a completely plausible personage, and you've captured the nuance of speech and thought pattern so well. Great job creating a brand new original voice. I loved House giving him his card for poker night. Perfect. The term "smoke hole" was a nice touch and it cracked me up. To refer to the extra seat in Wilson's office as the "bad news chair" was right on. And this little bit pleased me:

"Larry managed a few words now and then between chunks of whatever sandwich his wife had made for him. His first of the day, that is. He didn’t know it, but we had a pool going on the date of his first heart attack."
Solnushka chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
GASP! CLIFFHANGER! "can i please 'ave some more, sir?" (or madame

) lol
Radon65 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Cool... So the plot seems to be thickening a little. This story is very well done and entertaining. Janitor guy (or Frank if you will), is a neat and well drawn a character as ever, House is great, Wilson is funny, and the writing continues to be quite good. The plot is taking a very interesting and somewhat suspenseful turn - the end of the chapter was a nice cliffhanger and you've still got me wondering as to what really happened. I just love Janitor guy's perspective of everything - his random wonderings about House and his thoughts about his wife, kids, family, job make a pleasant and believable backround for what's happening. Oftentimes it's the little things like that in writing that put a story up a notch. Oh, and I loved the comment about the last poker game guy leaving because personal information came out during the game! That was hilarious... and the Wilson shows up and bus stop man and dry cleaner guy look at him funny. The touch of angst that you have put into this chapter along with the intriguing mystery of the underwear is also a good addition to the story. I am very much looking forward to reading more.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
lol...this story is hilarious. I really like...the concept is great.
Icy Starr chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
I love it!More?
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Good chapter, liked how you had House remember the Janitor-guys name and got him involved in the case when House was troubled by what was happening. Looks like the guy was wearing ladies underwear to mislead who was guilty. What does House (and Frank) do now? I have a feeling House is now suspecting foul play. Please hurry with an update!
CaptainTish chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
This is great! I love Janitor-guy, or should I call him Frank? You've done the impossible - created a compelling narrative voice that is completely fresh and original. Do continue!
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This looks like the start of a very good story! Please hurry and continue I'd like to know what happens and what Janitor-Guy finds out!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I hope that you get a chance to update soon because I am dying to know what House did. It seems like it will be good though :D