Reviews for Get Your Own Kingdom Hearts Characters
SuperKeroro88 chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Love it! Thought it was stupid at first when I started reading the Sora one but this is hilarious and awesome. I WANT ALL OF THEM.
Shadeflower chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
That is so funny! I love the Kingdom of Hearts. They're some of the best games in the world!
Grayson chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
hey wats up i love your fanfic and i think u should make a new one like a kairi, namine, or xion. Or you could do a ven, aqua, or terra.U could also do a xehanhort or the other dudes srry 4got their names. U could also do marluxia, xigbar or the other peeps from organization 13.

-Grayson ;-D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
how about doin some with more org members
carly chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
Maybe you should make a chapter called get your own if you take away his gunblade he'll get mad it'll be funny cuz he'll think it was yuffie and then kill her.
Jen chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
hey.I think you should put get your own cloud or get your own just saying thats all.:)
Jennifer chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
are you gonna make new chapters,I mean there are only 8 chapters.I really like the chapters you made so please make new ones.
KH chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Cool! How about buying your own Kairi, Nanime, or organization 13 (that may be deadly though)
Savannah Gaston chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
do u hav any demyxs or zexions
Volixia669 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
*Hello, Yes I would like to order a Roxas, Axel, Riku, Mickey, Goofy, I guess I'll get a Donald, all right all right I'll get a Sora. Oh and One heartless of every color. With all their accessories please. Do you have a Zexion yet? No, rats. How about a Xigbar or a Demyx oh and a n Ienzo would be awesome. Oh you don't have those. Well just put my order on Xemnas. His pin is 11111111111. Thank-You*

Volixia out
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Sage: arise my army of Heartless

*trillions of heartless appear*

Heartless:cookie?
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
*Sage runs around on fire*

Axel: hahahaha

Sage:Mace

Axel: what-. It burns!

*Axel is rolling on floor in pain*
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Duck: Sage season

Sage:what-*Boom*

Sage: isn't an atom bomb going overboard?

Duck: no
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
*pushs goofy out giant rock's path*

*rock crashs me*