Reviews for You Keep What You Kill
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love times a million! Have you ever thought of doing a follow-up to this?
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Heh. Well characterized.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Riddick was so in character it made me laugh, especially the end. XD

Thanks for the story!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
lol so crud but I love it!
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lolz! that made me laugh! AHAHA! so funny! I...never mind and good job!that was funny! LOLz
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Damn thats a fantastic, you keep what you kill.. oh how i love that. Your an asome writer.
skullycandy12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
can u write more this is so good
seizurescreen chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That wasn't Slash, it was Hack and Slash. Grarly, sleazy and manipulative, and a total blast from start to the violent end. Loved it.
AZTECPHENOM chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
rid/vak isn't usually my thing, but i really liked this was pretty hot.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I REALLY would have liked to see Riddick gut the bitch in the movie *pouts in disappointment*

Anyway, none of the women they put with Riddick in the movies really CLICKED so unless you want to put your own character in, or put a xover female (like my RIver (Firefly) and Riddick story) you have no one for him, because Fry and Jack/Kyra really didn't suit him.

So, if sticking to cannon characters, Vaako is the only option (honestly, feels sick, can you IMAGINE Riddick with DAME Vakko? Ew!) Now Carl Urban's character on the other hand...tre hot! laughs.

So, yes, I'd also like to see maybe a companion piece or a sequel from Vaako's part as to how he is coping to this or reacting to Riddick or whatever.
Trio chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
THAT was friggin sexy! Made my eyes burn!

Right on!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
How about Vaako's point of view? What does he think of Riddick? How did they get to know one another in the beginning, as Lord Marshall and Commander?
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
hehe awesome. This rocked.
SG1987 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was one of the better Riddick/Vaako I've seen. I liked Riddick, he seemed to stay in character, which is always a plus. I liked the conversation you had between the two, it worked. It didn't seemed forced or out of character for either of them. I don't think I'm explaining it right. Anyways, I liked it. Keep up the good work.