Reviews for Keeping Faith
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Aww! OMG THIS IS AN AWESOME FANFIC! This easily ranks high in my top 10 favorites!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Is Speedemon SideSwipe? Or SunStreaker? :}
jpgFury chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I'm enjoying reading all your fics! I like the flow in this one as you've meshed the horse/dog content really nicely into the plot development. It fits in nicely and doesn't break the story up at all.

Quicksilver seems neat so I'm off to read more!
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
BEST. ACTION. SCENE. EVER! I thought my heart was just going to break when Quicksilver was still struggling and calling her cybertronian name. Hot damn you're good. This needs to be read by more people!
Autobot Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
XD I like this story so far XD and I pretty much figured out who Speedemon was the first time he was brought in XD lol :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
a million years later and i still enjoy the shit outta this fic :)
Kawaii Zangetsu chapter 22 . 2/23/2010
ok...THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! It was so awesome, and i'm not joking!
GrimlyMystical chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
This is truly an amazing story. You combined my two favorite things: Transformers and horses. You're a wonderful writer. I think I'll go read the sequel. Good luck writing!
NineCrow chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
GOOD LORD!

Think I've just bust something from Laughing my Aft Off!

Brilliant Story

Thanks for sharing

NC
Aethelgythe chapter 23 . 10/12/2007
I would like to see Faith in a relationship with the autobot Quicksilver since they love each other...maybe have her with her old boyfriend for a while until something happens that encourages her to be with Quicksilver. I like that pairing more, I think...even though he died for her, I don't doubt that Quicksilver would do the same.
plunger02 chapter 23 . 10/12/2007
hm...ROAD TRIP!

can't wait for the sequel D either way you go i'm sure it will be great, can't wait to start reading about Faith and Quicksliver again .
Gothic-Fire-Wolf chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
Yay, a happy ending! Goldendreams257, your story was completely awesome and so were your OC's. Keep up the good work.
ChibiOkami06 chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
Aw

Quicky loves her and he can't tell her. ;A;

That makes me sad.

But I loved this story and I hope that you write a sequel. :D
plunger02 chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
oh i can't believe it's over! hmm...i'm not sure what to write about for a sequel but whatever you come up with i'm sure it will be great and i'll be sure to read it D I really enjoyed reading about the friendship between faith and quicksilver and some of the humor you put in also (like w/the twins) I hope you don't stop writing because i like how you write, you keep us guess and entertained D Great job on the story, and i hope to read more in the future .
Xade chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
You could have something off-world transform Quicksilver human or a kind of a empty clone transfer thing.