Reviews for The Misadventures of Willow Winshire Willow
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Is that egg gonna keep us waiting? Nando gets pissed easily. Read 'High School Without The Musical' for an explanation
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
heh heh, over easy, heh
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Khaleesi Khupcakes chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
you lucky person, I couldn't write a song if my life depended on it...
Slytherson chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
please update soon!
haranrei1413 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
? cliffhanger? T.T dat's mean! just joking but great chap and please update soon!
ohiowriter chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
You're cruel my northern friend. Very cruel. I hope to see you some time in the near future too!
CrescentMoon90 chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Come on! Don't leave us hanging like that! That's evil!

God Bless!

P.S ...Update

P.S.S Thanks for the PM about my dog. That meant alot.
leftandright chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
OW! WOW! Your writing is so0o amazing! Please write more! I thought it was a togepi for a moment there. What is it! What is it! Update soon!
Bubblebeam chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Ew Magikarp nastay! The beginning was kind of confusing, with switching POVs so much and all, but ITS ALL GOOD. *gives mountains of plushies and yummy candy* :3
ohiowriter chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Hey you, You know the city girl? I gots me laughs this morning because of you. I hope your doing better than I am and good luck in school. Also, sorry I didn't get to this until just now...school, and homework has me hopping.
leftandright chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Thghis story is amazing update soon!
CrescentMoon90 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
LOL This was funny! I knew that Andrew may have feelings for Willow! Update soon!

God Bless!
haranrei1413 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
this story is great, and you really are evil! (kidding...i hope)

Please update soon, i want to see what's in the egg cause i haven't picked up on it because i'm slow
Cem-chan chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Funny chapter. The magicarp thing was disgusting (I must admit). I liked the chapter but were you in the same pov the whole time or were you switching povs? (I kinda got confused o')

Fave part: the whole conversation with the blanket xD