Reviews for Villain
It would be better if this story had more of an ending like "Old Yeller." I just love a story with a happy ending.
Powerpuff girls sexist!
Axolotl
UGH, HIM. SERIOUSLY, HE'S NOT THE ONLY DEMON WHO CAN DESTROY YOU. OBVIOUSLY, HE TASTES LIKE LOBSTER. MAN, I FIND HIM INCREDIBLY IRRITATING. ALMOST AS MUCH AS TIME BABY AND THAT BIG, FRILLY KNOW-IT-ALL. AT LEAST I DRESS BETTER. HECK, I'M PRETTY SURE HE STARTED THE WHOLE LGBT THING IN HUMANS. OH, WHAT THE HECK, IT'S A FACT! HE REALLY SHOULD HIDE HIS DIARY BETTER! BUT HE NEEDS SOME SORT OF.. MATE. SAW HIS BROWSER HISTORY ONCE. IT TOOK XANTHAR RIPPING OUT MY EYE AND BEATING KRYPTOS WITH IT TO MAKE ME FORGET. AND I THOUGHT PINE TREE'S INTERNET HISTORY WAS DISTURBING!
Well, this was...different. In a great way.
YROOXRKSVIGIRZMTOV618 chapter 2 . 6/10
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!
WELL WELL WELL. LOOKS LIKE MS VANILLA JUST GREW SOME CHOCOLATE CHIPS! NAME'S BILL. BILL CIPHER. AND THIS FREAK MIGHT JUST BLEND IN WITH MY HENCH MANIACS. A MUCH BETTER CANIDATE THAN SIXER. TELL HER I WILL LEAVE HER MY CARD. I CAN HELP HER OUT ALL SHE HAS TO DO IN RETURN IS FIND MY STATUE AND SHAKE IT'S HAND. THEN RECITE THE SUMMONING SPELL RITUAL, AND DESTROY THE STATUE! THEN IT'S WEIRDMAGEDDON: MARK II! TO HAVE A DEAL, SHE NEEDS TO DRAW ME ON HER HAND AND SHAKE HANDS WITH HERSELF.
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!
Totallycool1924 chapter 21 . 5/2
Omg! So the cycle repeats itself! That was really good! I usually review at the very end of a fanfic. One of the best I've read and I expect your others to be good too! I've read a lot and only a few writers spark my interest! Keep up the good work!
PISS chapter 10 . 4/29
welp piss this went to happy to FUKIN SCURY!
Cesar chapter 2 . 4/9
What a great story, I like the plot and also the new personality of Buttercup.
Cora chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This is my third time reading this today. I love it and also the sequel is so sad that I literally cried. That never happens.
DconDK chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Why Princess? Why not Ace?
Korrasami forever chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Why aren't the Rowdyruff Boys part of the Villains' Council?
Ukaneful chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great chapter so far, I liked how you explained how Buttercup got her scars and added some deep depth to how everyone turned on her. I never liked mitch, I'm kind of glad he died in the first chapter.
42code24 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I don't really read fanfics or anything (the only one I ever read was an incredibly comical, and stupid, pikmin fic), and I originally came here just to take a quick peek, thinking it wouldn't be interesting. I was obviously wrong, and I have to say this (and epilogue) is the best thing I've ever read.

Also, I posted fanart to your deviantart account.
Brutegirl62 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
You will probably never get this cuz this story is kinda old but... Wow. Just wow. I read this all in one night and couldn't stop. It was so original compared to some of the other story's. I Really liked it!