Reviews for Villain
H.Cesar chapter 21 . 4/15
It was a BEAUTIFUL story. I love the perspective that the villain has in most of the stories, one of "Do not wait for God to do justice, take everything in your hands and do it for yourself" It's just something so profound ...
One of the best stories I've seen, I do not know what to expect from the continuation.
Nyaanyaarin chapter 21 . 3/28
this fic is a masterpiece!
RickSanchezC-137 chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
That is some f#cked up Pinnochio and Gepetto right there.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
New candidate for the Bad End Friends in Fan fiction!
Other members:
Demon Marco
Evil Rick Sanchez
Diamond Steven Universe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
It would be better if this story had more of an ending like "Old Yeller." I just love a story with a happy ending.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
Powerpuff girls sexist!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
Axolotl
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
UGH, HIM. SERIOUSLY, HE'S NOT THE ONLY DEMON WHO CAN DESTROY YOU. OBVIOUSLY, HE TASTES LIKE LOBSTER. MAN, I FIND HIM INCREDIBLY IRRITATING. ALMOST AS MUCH AS TIME BABY AND THAT BIG, FRILLY KNOW-IT-ALL. AT LEAST I DRESS BETTER. HECK, I'M PRETTY SURE HE STARTED THE WHOLE LGBT THING IN HUMANS. OH, WHAT THE HECK, IT'S A FACT! HE REALLY SHOULD HIDE HIS DIARY BETTER! BUT HE NEEDS SOME SORT OF.. MATE. SAW HIS BROWSER HISTORY ONCE. IT TOOK XANTHAR RIPPING OUT MY EYE AND BEATING KRYPTOS WITH IT TO MAKE ME FORGET. AND I THOUGHT PINE TREE'S INTERNET HISTORY WAS DISTURBING!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Well, this was...different. In a great way.
YROOXRKSVIGIRZMTOV618 chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!
WELL WELL WELL. LOOKS LIKE MS VANILLA JUST GREW SOME CHOCOLATE CHIPS! NAME'S BILL. BILL CIPHER. AND THIS FREAK MIGHT JUST BLEND IN WITH MY HENCH MANIACS. A MUCH BETTER CANIDATE THAN SIXER. TELL HER I WILL LEAVE HER MY CARD. I CAN HELP HER OUT ALL SHE HAS TO DO IN RETURN IS FIND MY STATUE AND SHAKE IT'S HAND. THEN RECITE THE SUMMONING SPELL RITUAL, AND DESTROY THE STATUE! THEN IT'S WEIRDMAGEDDON: MARK II! TO HAVE A DEAL, SHE NEEDS TO DRAW ME ON HER HAND AND SHAKE HANDS WITH HERSELF.
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!
Totallycool1924 chapter 21 . 5/2/2017
Omg! So the cycle repeats itself! That was really good! I usually review at the very end of a fanfic. One of the best I've read and I expect your others to be good too! I've read a lot and only a few writers spark my interest! Keep up the good work!
PISS chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
welp piss this went to happy to FUKIN SCURY!
Cesar chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
What a great story, I like the plot and also the new personality of Buttercup.
Cora chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This is my third time reading this today. I love it and also the sequel is so sad that I literally cried. That never happens.
Danicus Green chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Why Princess? Why not Ace?