Reviews for Villain
DconDK chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Why Princess? Why not Ace?
Ranellope forever chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Why aren't the Rowdyruff Boys part of the Villains' Council?
Ukaneful chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great chapter so far, I liked how you explained how Buttercup got her scars and added some deep depth to how everyone turned on her. I never liked mitch, I'm kind of glad he died in the first chapter.
42code24 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I don't really read fanfics or anything (the only one I ever read was an incredibly comical, and stupid, pikmin fic), and I originally came here just to take a quick peek, thinking it wouldn't be interesting. I was obviously wrong, and I have to say this (and epilogue) is the best thing I've ever read.

Also, I posted fanart to your deviantart account.
Brutegirl62 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
You will probably never get this cuz this story is kinda old but... Wow. Just wow. I read this all in one night and couldn't stop. It was so original compared to some of the other story's. I Really liked it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Well what do you know, being a rich as hell, spoilt brat has it's perks. For one, you could literally refuse to be brainwashed by Satan himself.
Cool cool cool cool chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Now this is edgy. Edgy in a good way, not the "I'll write the most shocking and disgusting shit ever coz I'm so edgy" way. Loving it.
Jetfire chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
This is an excellent story. It was not until the final chapters that I realized how artfully I was manipulated into rooting for Buttercup despite the increasing severity of her crimes.

Her final line, "I'll be waiting." reminds me so much of Slade from Teen Titans when he said this to Terra

"No one understands you Terra. No one else can Help you...I'll be waiting.

My only two complaints in this otherwise brilliant tale are as follows.

1. What happened to the Rowdy Ruffs?

2. Buttercup's Lesbianism- Yuri/Yaoi/Slash isn't my thing but more importantly, Buttercup was already established as a straight character as demonstrated by the episodes "Butter Crush" "Slumbering with the Enemy," "Cootie Gras," and "Asppirations"

Other than that, I bow the knee!
HoldTheTruthForever chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Wow...just wow. In all honesty, my only complaint is a personal one and not one with the story itself. The girls were teens. I dunno, I just can't imagine them as teens but then again, I can't imagine them being young in this story either. Good job. :)
MasterPh0bia chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
This story like a mixer of the Powerpuff Girls and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith(Great film BTW) and enjoyed reading every single word of the story but no that to say it had it weak I don't get was why were the RRBs not in the story? If the RRBs were in I think made it would've made it better but Im not you and it was your decision not including them,which i can respect.

9.5/10
Uniquely Amazing chapter 21 . 11/23/2011
One of my reviewers recommend me to read this story, so I did, and I have to say... Wow! You truely are one of the best authors ever. I loved everything about your story, every last detail. I enjoyed it, alot and I'm glad S.G recommend it. Keep up the good work, in all your stories, you have a fanfor life here. (:
Pro-Rose chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Man... I'm not one for PPG fic; in fact, I just recently started reading some (since I've started watching Power Puff Girls Z). However, I'm gonna take a guess that this is probably the best PPG fanfiction I have ever read. You had me totally hooked from the beginning and I especially loved the what you had Buttercup say at the end there too. In the first couple of chapters, I was hoping that somehow, in the end, Bubbles would convince Buttercup to come back, but then I slowly started totally rooting for the 'bad guys'. I also was turned off by the PrincessXButtercup relationship AT FIRST (only because I never really liked Princess all that much), but it definitely grew on me quick; especially since the Princess in YOUR story is a lot more... complex? better? I dunno, can't find the right word for it. I was totally sad when Bubbles died though D: even got a little teary eyed.. Mojo's death was sad too, don't get me wrong, but Bubbles was more.. dramatic and.. personal? I'm not really finding the right words here.. Anyway, to sum it all up I guess, it was an awesome, VERY well written story. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. I don't even think I saw any grammar/spelling errors!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Should have blasted HIM when she had the chance...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
And with that battle, Buttercup is truly dead.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Aside from the creepy 'son' thing, this is getting good...