Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
carocali chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Stupid alerts again! Glad I found this!

This was a great, quick read! I love the hunt and the posse, plus Dean almost got some nookie! Then his conscious got him. Good thing or poor Sammy'd be blowing in the breeze.

Thanks for the little summer gem.
iris254 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i loved this story, it was limpsam perfected...

must add to favorites :)
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Dean sure has a way with people sometimes - "...you told her it's amazing anything good came out of the South at all in the thirties" - that is just hilarious. Loved the way he worked Sam over with the puppy dog eyes to get an evening off, too. He even stiffed Sammy with the check for dinner!

Great description of the hanging. I can see Sam's legs swinging gently back and forth. And the Dean hugging Sam in the name of first aid was inspired.

Sorry that Brenna had a rough week but I have to thank her for getting you write this!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
WOW What an awesome story Faye!

You had my heart in my throat as I read thuis story. I was shuddering just thinking of the pain that Sam was going thru as he was being strung up and praying that Dean would get there to save him! And then his last thought about not seeing Dean before he died and Dean finding him that way just made me want to cry!

I also felt bad for poor Dean blaming himself for what happened even tho Sam told him that it wasn't his fault!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3