Reviews for A Proper Romance
marisamarinee chapter 15 . 6/25
loving the developing relationship between the two of them! :)
marisamarinee chapter 11 . 6/25
George is great!
Simona Polle chapter 78 . 4/20
I had so much fun reading your story!
Huggs from Chile!
r99smith chapter 78 . 2/1
I recently found this story, I enjoyed it very much. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. thanks for writing
FlameOfHades chapter 78 . 1/31
Beautiful story. I enjoyed every moment.
It was lovely to read something different from the death and despair of the War they lived through. The exploration of each other was very satisfying and real to see.
Thank you.
mama123 chapter 78 . 1/15
Really really well written. Usually , I don't read more than a few chapters of romance fic like this because the authors turn our couple into sappy little fluffy bunnies. That is soo out of charaters that it makes me wanna vomit! But ur fic was refreshing and believable. May slightly out of characters but it would come to how they are suppose to be. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing! .
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dimac99 chapter 78 . 11/11/2014
A lovely slow build toward believable love. Lots of detail, natural sounding dialogue, and I liked the little detour over to the Buffyverse which was well paced and not allowed to overshadow the rest of the fic. The beat-Voldy competition winner was hilarious. I'd totally read *that* fic! (I probably have, come to think of it!)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
i swear these titles are more funny than 'In which Hermione goes something' I forgot what its called but it was where hermione's parents die and she pretty much goes crazy
Emily chapter 78 . 8/18/2014
This was very well written, and your characters enjoyable. However, I would have enjoyed it more if it had been shorter. You lost me when they went to the states.
rebeccakelsey chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Subtle Buffy reference! AH! That was just... So unexpected and awesome.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
hermionefan1983 chapter 50 . 6/30/2014
so is hermione bisexual in a way? He looked content with her answer, and sat down on the bed across from her. "So, here's what I don't understand. You're fine with the idea of male or female bed mates, but you've only had sex with Ron and me."
"I have very high standards." She smiled and then continued on, "I was in mourning for a very long time. By the time I wasn't, most of the men I was interested in were married to other women, and they didn't start looking at me until the law passed. I've never met a woman I liked enough to want to sleep with. Ginny's lovely, but she might as well be my little sister. Plus, I'm not a big fan of casual sex. I wouldn't want to go pick someone up in a bar. I want to want the person I'm sleeping with, and on first brush I haven't yet met anyone I wanted that way. I have to know the person first."
"Does it bother you that just about all the sex I've had was casual?"
"Not terribly." She paused, thinking. "Well, a little, actually. But I understand you weren't looking for the same thing I was. And I surely understand that we both desire people differently. The last ten minutes is a testament to that. Besides, I don't have any right to be upset about your past, not when I said yes to your present and future knowing about it. Although I'd appreciate you not doing it in the future."
"You're the only one I'm planning on sleeping with in the future."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I don't think it'll work out that way." She kept her face straight, and his fell a bit. Then she spoke quickly, smiling, before he got too upset: "I'm sure when we have kids they'll want to sleep with us as well."
He lunged across the bed, scattering Defeat Lord Voldemort proposals and tackling her with tickles.
"The little buggers can sleep on the floor. You're mine."
hermionefan1983 chapter 50 . 6/30/2014
"So, let me get this straight: I just told you I was dreaming about having sex with someone else, a male someone else, and it does not bother you?"
"No. I trust you Severus. Plus you're practically green; it doesn't look like you're about to run off anytime soon."
"Why do you trust me?" He looked concerned.
She looked extremely relaxed as she cleared away papers to make a place to sit down on the bed. "I always did as a child, and then, when we all thought you had betrayed us I just couldn't believe it. I knew it happened, but I couldn't make myself feel it was real. A year later I knew it wasn't. It was a relief to know the world made some sort of sense."

but does she trust severus with buffy? i mean he was getting sexually excited over buffy when he saw spike and buffy together up on the catwalk and severus was getting sexually excited over buffy when he was dancing with hermione?! so how can she trust severus with buffy? was dancing just his fingertips resting on her shoulders, when he saw Spike and Buffy above them on the catwalk. Spike was standing behind her, speaking softly in her ear, moving against her back… Oh. In public? Severus found it hard to look away from them. Buffy's face was soft, her lips parted, their bodies rocking in a rhythm unrelated to the music. It was deeply arousing and confusing. There was a perfectly lovely woman dancing in front of him, and yet he was staring at the two blonds shagging above him. Spike saw him watching and winked at him. Severus looked away feeling a bit embarrassed and a bit angry. He focused back on dancing with Hermione, who leaned toward him, and asked. "What was so fascinating up there?"
Snape felt a blush crawl up his cheeks. Hermione looked puzzled. Severus can blush? What is going on? She looked up at the catwalk. Buffy gave her a lazy wave. Spike was nibbling her ear. Well, they aren't very discrete are they? You need to say something to Severus, he's looking like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
"Want to try that yourself someday?"
"Argh…" She was sure Snape had wanted to produce something more eloquent than that sound, but her question had taken him by surprise.
"Sex in public?" she asked again, pretending the sound he made had been one of confusion rather than shock.
"I can't say I'd given it much thought." He was back to his usual self. He was also focused solely on her now. His hands spanned the small of her back, and he pulled her close to him as the both gyrated to the music. "You?"
She gave him a smile that he felt all the way to his toes. "Maybe one day, probably not tonight. Don't want to look like we're in a competition."
hermionefan1983 chapter 47 . 6/30/2014
are the white hats EVIL?
hermionefan1983 chapter 44 . 6/24/2014
october 31st is halloween so thats the end of their time limit!

thats when lilly dies thats why severus may have said that? i wonder if that is why hermione chose that date? Snape answered, "Not yet, but we have until October 31st."
"I was thinking later in the fall. Actually a Halloween wedding has a certain appeal to it." Hermione looked at Snape while she spoke.
"Really?" He looked intensely dubious.
"Yes."
"I wouldn't have thought Halloween was high on the romance factor." He shook his head. Hermione had a feeling there was something else, but whatever it was, it wasn't able to come to the front of her mind.
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »