Reviews for A Proper Romance
Sela McGrane chapter 78 . 6/7
I am gratified to know that I am not the only one who thinks a Potterverse/Buffyverse crossover would be divine. You actually write it. I have some ideas, but haven't gotten as far as actually writing anything out. Kuddos to you, props to this amazing story!
Excellent writing! Thank you for such a good read!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2015
Wouldn't the easier solution be to leave the good bits in and change the rating to M? I've never understood the need that some authors have to make their readers chase around for missing scenes for a ludicrous change in rating. It is what it is, who are you trying to impress? Some teeny bopper or ignorant thumper? Screw them! Grow a pair and be true to yourself and your writing as you intended it to be. Thank you for the rant, most enjoyable, like your story until this point.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Honestly, this makes no sense. If Harry goes around spreading his seed and making 20 babies that's 20 half siblings that can't marry each other and will have to look elsewhere for spouses. Then say each of them actually manages to find someone to marry and they each have 2 kids then there's 40 grandchildren of Harry's (and 80 great grandchildren if you keep the math going) that will have to look elsewhere.

Half siblings is still considered incest. By you not using logic, you just made the problem worse. Telling men to go and spread their seed around will lead to half siblings not knowing they're half siblings and then marrying each other. This will make the likelihood of birth defects higher and quite possibly produce more squibs.

Congratulations...you just killed magic because you and a lot of illogical harem writers hate using simple math and genetics (look up defects brought on by dog breeding, might be more your educational level). It's like you lack the ability to plan ahead. Brainless Gryffindors strike again!
waterfallits chapter 78 . 8/20/2015
Lovely
marisamarinee chapter 15 . 6/25/2015
loving the developing relationship between the two of them! :)
marisamarinee chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
George is great!
Simona Polle chapter 78 . 4/20/2015
I had so much fun reading your story!
Huggs from Chile!
r99smith chapter 78 . 2/1/2015
I recently found this story, I enjoyed it very much. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. thanks for writing
FlameOfHades chapter 78 . 1/31/2015
Beautiful story. I enjoyed every moment.
It was lovely to read something different from the death and despair of the War they lived through. The exploration of each other was very satisfying and real to see.
Thank you.
mama123 chapter 78 . 1/15/2015
Really really well written. Usually , I don't read more than a few chapters of romance fic like this because the authors turn our couple into sappy little fluffy bunnies. That is soo out of charaters that it makes me wanna vomit! But ur fic was refreshing and believable. May slightly out of characters but it would come to how they are suppose to be. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing! .
Guest chapter 78 . 1/11/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dimac99 chapter 78 . 11/11/2014
A lovely slow build toward believable love. Lots of detail, natural sounding dialogue, and I liked the little detour over to the Buffyverse which was well paced and not allowed to overshadow the rest of the fic. The beat-Voldy competition winner was hilarious. I'd totally read *that* fic! (I probably have, come to think of it!)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
i swear these titles are more funny than 'In which Hermione goes something' I forgot what its called but it was where hermione's parents die and she pretty much goes crazy
Emily chapter 78 . 8/18/2014
This was very well written, and your characters enjoyable. However, I would have enjoyed it more if it had been shorter. You lost me when they went to the states.
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »