Reviews for Fate of a Gold Bikini
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
doctor who is better than crud! do a sex scene!
bob chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that was so weird...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
One of your reviewers has observed some of your unpolished metaphores regarding food. I looked (I think carefully) & didn't find it. Perhaps you edited it since then. Perhaps that reviewer refers to another story.

The reviewer observes additionally Han would've cut the gab & gone for the grab. I wish to approach it from another direction.

I think the hesitation you give him is entirely approriate. For the first time in his life, Han is approaching a woman with a sense of sanctity. Leia is sacrosanct-inviolable-not to be trespassed. At least not with impunity.

This story is sensual on a Song of Solomon level-a Rubaiyat level. Okay, maybe I overstate it. But at least a level of the Arabic dance from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker.

Leia is aflame with desire and determination to have Han-to give herself to him. And he is equally determined not to degrade her with what he considers his cheap tawdry urges.

And all this was done without a single tastless reference to bodily parts. Both the victorians and the romantics would love it.

I must remember I'm not writing a fic-only a review.
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Go golden bikini! ;)

It was great to see Leia embracing that outfit - I myself could only imagine how embarrasing and shameful that would have been. Great job! I loved Han's monologue, too.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story!
sweetnorcute chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
its duty accomplished D no wonder you have a creative writing degree D
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Love it! You are very talented. This was a sweet and angsty and in character and lovely piece. Well done! I'm on a serious Han/Leia kick right now and I love it that you made yourself known to me so that now I have good fic to read- much more convenient than slogging trough the library to pick and choose which expanded universe books might be decent enough to read... Thanks for this great little gem!

-MQ
Kadoguchi chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nice!
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNTTT chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Nice. hehe, hawt
Sonja L chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I think your metaphors could use a little work; "like a piece of undigested food," made me laugh, and not in a good way. I also think you are over-exaggerating Han's attempt to be sensitive. Even were he so inclined, I'm not sure the situation would warrant such introspection on his part. He'd be more likely to go, "guh," and throw Leia onto the bed. I also don't think the sex act is possible the way you described it-it sounds painful at best, what with the metal and the snapping.

You have a lot of potential, and I hope that you don't take this as a flame. I would like to see your future stories improve. Han and Leia are two of my favorite characters.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i think that's the perfect fate for that particular bikini
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007