Reviews for Regrets
mutemuia chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great fic... Very Sho-ish.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Well it can't be helped, rocker an egoist or narcissist person, I think it serves you if it weren't for you thought, Kyoko-san wouldn't have joined show biz or have a real life nor would she became Ren's 'precious' kouhai and so on.
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I think that was really great. Definitely what that little prick should be thinking before he goes to sleep.
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yeah! It definitley turned out really good!

Liked it a lot.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i must say though i disagree. i still believe shou knows and understands kyoko fully even after she left him. and ren basically says it too.
Jlenoc chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is a very interesting point of view... that Shou Fuwa will feel regret... Nicely written than most of the fanfics I have seen. The descriptions were apt, and is relatively up to date with the more current events of Skip Beat! Keep up the good work. Hope to read more awesome fanfics like this!
Heise chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
hahh... very much fuwa-shotaru-like.

you gathered the correct information and used good imagery.

Good job!
poorlydrawngiraffe chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This really made me think about the Skip Beat! series! It was very well written, not anything like..."Som on once told him too life hi lifee wit no regretz." Hehe, alot of people type lazily. Anyways...So, it was like a poem, I'm guessing. I like poems, and this kind of lets me see a different side of Shotaro. Thank you for writing this! Or what I should really say is, erm...thank you for writing this? Hehe...can't come up with anything else. :)
BlindDestiny chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Well, the second Skip Beat! fanfic I've ever read. ]

It was very good; you ramble like me... haha... Not ramble, just think... a lot...

You characterized Sho magnificently. At least, from the 2 1/2 volumes I've actually read.
Anne7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I liked this fic! I think you pretty much nailed Sho's thoughts here (if he ever does stop to think about Kyouko, of course). Personally, I've come to really like Sho since the "Prisoner" video shoot, and I feel sorry for him when I think of what he'll feel when Kyouko inevitably chooses Ren. Yes, he really screwed up, but their dynamic becomes so much more interesting once she hates him!
RiaSternchen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Urgh -_-

I just dont like him. How he, in the end, still thinks of Kyoko in that bad way!

Stupid idiot.
SinnerStar chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
yay! a skip beat fic! & yes sho should totally regret dumping kyouko! :D so glad you wrote this (you're right, too little skip beat fics) & pssh to sho: kyouko's gonna so beat you in show biz! *roots for kyouko enthusastically*

no, I don't hate shou... but kyouko's revenge is absoulutely supported & sho should regret being so mean the beginning if it takes the life out of him!

*thx for writing!
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was very Sho-like. Good job!
baissemiel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
An interesting, and actually quite believable insight into Sho's mind. Quick and easy flow of writing. Nice and clean, well done.
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 8/8/2007