Reviews for Whatever It Takes to Win
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
nice
lol chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
great story i love it i hope its not the ned however when you said in story that hermione and harry cant be more than friends it broke my heart and my expectations because i wanted them to be together in story till end. update next chapter please.
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Adorable. I was half way through the fic when I realized I was keeping my eyes open!
NOT-ATIVE chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was so cute! I love it XD
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OHMYGODTHATWASSOSWEET :

I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I WILL MAKE YOU (AND THIS) A FAVORITE

oop sorry i had to write in all caps.. i was so excited and gushy and ohmygodohmygodohmygod that was so sweet and sexy :")
mr and mrs potter chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This story is so sweet and different to all the one shots that I have read I really like the innocence that was portrayed and hermione's different behavior in the game lets just say it was great and I love the story Good luck if you write anymore stories
K.J. Almazan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
oh my god, i loved it when harry said he won because he finally had hermione, how swwet! write more
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Your writing in this one borders on fantastic. You have a few things that still hinder your work though. You're dialog was great. There were still a few things like "Tell me what your perfect man would consist of" As a teenager, it would read better if Harry said something more like "What do you look for in a guy?" or "What would your perfect boyfriend be like?" You're writing can show great maturity, but the dialog can only sound as mature as the characters. Your other problem is that you have a bad tendency to shift tenses, you tend to go from past to present; tense shifts are a grammatical sin. I also question your setting this scene in the Great Hall. I don't think that the behavior exhibited by Harry and Hermione in this scene would have caused a lot of trouble in the Great Hall(particularly the kissing). You really should have put this scene in the Common Room. Once again, a beta would help immensely. They can catch things you would never see in a million years.

But I still love this story.

Alex
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
And nobody noticed the Boy-Who-Was-Overly-Hyphenated snogging with the Queen of Swot in the middle of breakfast... Right.

TTFN

Rinn _
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
how cunning of harry
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Super cute game!
petitesorciere chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
this is just cuter than a box of kittens. Especially these lines:

“Who won?” she said breathlessly.

Harry smiled. “I did.”

She laughed airily. “Oh you think so?”

“I know so,” he said surely.

“Why…why do you say that?” she breathed, her cheeks flushed again as her goofy smile stayed in place.

“Because I got you.”

Oh my god, loved it so much! x
immortal7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
i really enjoyed this. Hermione's sneakyness and all.
weareyourheroes chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
me likie
The AVID READER chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
COOL

WONDERFUL

SPLENDID

it was too good to be reviewed .

How did u get the idea ?

please reply and tell.