Reviews for And Everyone Was Smiling
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
That was AMAZING. Your writing was perfect, and this is really believable. Great story. ]
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
a bit of a sadist, isnt she? wow... really nice job. perfect. :D
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wow... that was really really good.

:) yay rose!
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Really good story!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Yet another twisted fic... but still love it!
CrystalButterfly chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Oh my goodness! That was such a vivid description! My heart was racing all through the story. I confess, I never really understood Rosalie until Eclipse, but you seem to have captured her completely. I never would have thought that she had found them all together that last night, but the way you wrote it was marvelous and I can just see her going up and disrupting their drunken party to exact her revenge. Poor Rosalie.

scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was very good! I've always been interested in Rosalie, and her story was amazing, as was this version.

Great job!
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I've been waiting ever since I read eclipse (4th of august) for someone to write something about Rosalies story are u going to carry on? Like when she tells Emmett? Plz continue I love Rosalie so much, thank you for writting this.

Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This part of the book was hard to get through. What Rosalie wants is painfully close to what I want from my life. You did a really good job with this-congratulations.
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh my god I loved it.

Hell, love it.

Rosies story was one of my all time favorite storys and this was just..

I just finished Eclipse. XD All night I had her story stuck in my head.

And I'm glad that evil Royce got what he deserved!

Great oneshot! love it!
Lon-Dubh chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Chilling, and very well written. Though some parts skipped and lacked some detail, overall this was a very good piece of writing. As I commented before: chilling.
simplyalicex chapter 1 . 8/8/2007