Reviews for For Her Glory
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/8
Neat chapter! I don't know if Drake is talking about Snape or Harry at the end where he's talking about Dumbledore and the best headmaster Hogwarts will ever see, but it could be taken either way.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I'm glad this Drake guy is around-after all, everything that happened to Harry happened to Snape, with bells on. You have to wonder how much healing the Potions Master is going to have to do, since Hogwarts was at least as much 'fun' for Snape as it was for Harry, except Snape didn't have any friends or staff on his side the way Harry did.

As for Sirius, he clearly never worried about the part of him that wanted to kill Snape, tried several times, and regretted only that he'd failed thus far.

But hey, I guess in the WW it's normal to want to kill Snape...at least it seems to be in canon.

Glad that Harry is getting help-but of course Snape never needs or gets any.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Yes-Harry's friends worry about him. Snape does something about it. Good for him!
gibbsheroic27 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I really, really hope you plan to continue with this one day, cause it's like one of my favourite WIP fics ever, and I can't wait to see where you go with it : )
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
What happened to Poppy coming back to Hogwarts as the Mediwitch in chapter 2? Who is the healer? Is there going to be two people running the Hosiptal Wing? What does Harry know? When will this staff meeting take place? Who all is on the staff? Who survived the war? Please update as soon as you can.
TotalAwesomenessRules chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
MORE!
projectjay chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
love on potions and snitches, I am on this site more so am adding to favorites. I have enjoyed the idea, I felt she left to much up in the air, and why wouldn't severus who was always around that snake not keep a antidote for her bite just in case, unless he was just tired of fighting and ready to die. still love the story
Linda chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I really love this story so much, but I hope you put Harry with some one like Tonks or Snape. Ginny is not the right person for Harry she to much like Molly, and a boring character.
Hwyla chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Caught up now! As for your 'vote' - I don't really have too much problem with Harry and Ginny together - as it is based on canon. I have more of a problem with the idea that she uses her pots and pans on him - perhaps she needs a mind healer as well? I would say that the relationship at the very least needs to change into something considerably healthier.

What I WOULD mind terribly is if this turns into some kind of Sev/Harry slash for which he leaves Ginny.
Hwyla chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Just found this story and I am enjoying it immensely - altho' it has taken a rather huge leap of faith in an AU to believe Sirius would EVER contact not only a mind healer, but especially a Slytherin one - just NOT possible without a great deal of changes in his history. Needless to say that since the story looks good otherwise I'll attempt the 'leap'. Looking forward to the next chapter and your further updates!
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I love it. Update as soon as you can.
Hesperis chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Nice one o) I'm looking forward the next chapter o)
Padme.G chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Nice please.
meggySky chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
forget the -ship... I'm for a HP/SS (post for chapter 3 because ff doesn't let me edit my review)
meggySky chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
good story, I'm curious to where this is going...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »