Reviews for Notes
LaceysBasketball chapter 1 . 1/20
I really liked it. You should do some more of these!
zero chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
don't stop pleas keep writing i loved this story anther one i'm begging for more 10 out of 10
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love this! Can you please continue it with the girl more involved?
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Your last Author's note cracked me up. I understand how you feel, because the only story I posted here is in second-person and I can't stand reading it, I get too embarassed. I guess only Palahniuk can do it well, can't he? Anyways, about your story. I liked it. It was cute and reflected their characters quite well - I mean Dean pulling Sam's proverbial pigtails to get his attention; Dean opening up in the letter to Sam; Sam being insecure thinking this was a prank... I didn't like the ending that much though, it felt kinda forced, and their last letters were too blatant for me. But good job anyways. I smiled many times reading this story.
Beth chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I Freaking Loved this !
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely fucking ADORABLE! Loved it! Great job! And that was realllly creative :)))
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i totally loved the way you wrote this fic i already faved it eeeeeeee!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Amazing one shot!
yamiyugiforever chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
AAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was too funny, dude! I loved it! I wish I had classmates like that! I'm stuck with all the nasty rednecks and preppies in Texas! Ugh! But anyways, I could totally imagine Dean and Sam doing this! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHA! Maybe you could write a sequl? (I can't spell. Sorry.) But maybe not from second point of view. I've tried to write that way and I got sooo mad! But anyway you do is fine with me! Yeah yeah!
Bookaholics chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow... that's pretty much the only thing that comes to mind. hahaha. I loved it. -Kari
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awww this was super cute! I would have loved to be the one to find those notes. Just a heads up though, 2nd person fics are actually banned on ffnet, I think cos they annoy people too much. This one works though! :D Good job *thumbs up*
2maluv chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I would love to be that unknown person, able to catch Dean and Sam holding hands... uber cute!

faith _
emjalen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
really enjoyed reading your story. It had some lightheartedness and humor that you usually don't find in Wincest storys
Little trippy friend chapter 1 . 7/14/2009