Reviews for Kakashi's Research
ivegotpurple chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
Soooo...I didn't want to read this, since it's incomplete and the last update was eight years ago so I figure it's never gonna be finished...but I had to. I passed it over a million times until I just gave in. The summary was too tempting, and then I got really into it, and now I'm horribly depressed because it's over. This story was filled with everything that makes a story great: sexiness, cuteness, mild violence, humour, humour, humour, a little possessive jealously, and a note that is both an invitation, a threat, cute and hilarious. I pray that the fanfiction gods will deliver this message to you, along with the inspiration to finish this. I will bake a batch of cookies as a sacrifice.
Caeria chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
What's an eve's grape? I even looked it up on google And there was nothing.
delax chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
The back and forth teasing is awesome.
bloomsburry chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Hahaha. That was hilarious! Lolol. The poem.
Awesome Possum chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I laughed soo hard. :)
darksoulwolf chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
I have to know how he got her to go to his place afterthat! ;; Come on you have to update
skyblueocean chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
"She was the very picture of miserable. The only things missing now were sad music, rain, and perhaps a blind puppy…" -absolute GENIUS.
tcl7189 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
ROFLMAO!
WickedNightingale chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Update soon
Notsilveraura chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
I absolutely love it! So addicting. I can't wait to read more!
Blade Redwind chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Aw... I think I stared at 'love, sensei' for a good, like, five minutes. It was very adorable. Goodness, you have a way with words. I'll have to look into your other fanfictions. You know... it's funny, but I never thought I might ask this...

..But have you ever considered cowriting? I mean, if you haven't, that's fine. And I've never even thought about asking someone simply because I've never been so intrigued. But, there you have it. You've intrigued me. Would you consider it, hm?

-Blade