Reviews for Finding Home
BossModeTribble chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
"Go! Quick! Before she comes back!"
"Well, Emma wanted me to tell you to tell James Potter that she thinks he's cute."

In. Stitches. That scene was so funny. Sirius and James have yet to learn to handle girls :)
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Very nice... Well, as I suppose they'll be learning about the Dark Arts, little bits of Sirius's family history will keep popping up. I'm waiting for a big breakdown moment... ;)
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
A good start. :) Just as I noticed in the last story, you write Sirius really well. Though Remus is my favorite of the marauders, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. It's ironic that Sirius's father disapproves so strongly of Peter as he's the only one who turns to the Dark Arts.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Siri,give yourself SOME credit! Anyway, i LOVE you.
Princess Shania chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
If you're still looking for Marauder fics type in OfTheFulMoon in the Author search bar,she is is great too by the way.
bookworm1256 chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I don't even know if you still read these reviews, but I thought it was worth a shot to say how awesome I think these storries are! I love them all and you're a fantastic writer! I think you definitely should try to make a career of this! I love how you don't just focus all on Remus just because he's your favorite. I like him a lot, but he's not my favorite and I'm glad you focus on all the marauders and make Peter not a terrible human being or anything really anoying because he WAS their friend before he turned twisted. :D I wish you'd write more, but I don't see that happening, so I'll just have to write my own. Thanks for writing this though!
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Super sweet, great chapter. Lots of angst, you described Sirius's feelings perfectly when he got the news that his father had died, his mixed feelings were really realistic. His friend's reactions, especially James's were perfect. I like how you had Sirius fight with James and then apologize.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Great Sirius/James bonding, sweet how James offered to let Sirius come home with him. It was realistic how Sirius refused to talk about what happened at his home, but opened up to James when he asked.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Really realistic, I loved this chapter. Poor Sirius, you wrote his father really well, I liked how you didn't make Cissy all bad.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I like how you had Sirius be not completely supportive of James getting into the Quidditch team because he was worried James would ignore them. Nice how you had Sirius think about how he was not like his dad.
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great chapter, you wrote Sirius really well.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yay, hundredth review! Although, I get the sense this came a bit late...great job with the story as always. ;)
duckie lover 151 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Who says Sirius can't run away more than once? Besides, then he ran away to James's house, not Hogwarts. Great chapter! Poor Sirius... Gabrielle seems nice.
harprani chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
please continue this story, I really like it. I don't think there are enough fics on how Sirius must of felt about his family. Sure he probably did hate them, but it must have hurt to know that they didn't care about him.
Envy and Fury chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Wow, very nice, except it took me a bit more effort to feel sorry for Sirius, but it was really well written, and good plot. )