Reviews for Banging
Anna Marie Raven chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
"Boq, she's in a wheelchair. Just pick her up, put her in a high place, and walk away."

I died.
rainbowfish22 chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
o.O An original story? Is that why you've been ignoring Bessa? *shifty eyes*

I like Elphaba's version much better. :D
rainbowfish22 chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
*clapclapclap* YAY FOR BESSA WRITERS!

And yay for you updating this! I enjoy updates from you. :D

"He keeps a diary of twenty-nine ways to kill you."

Haha. xD
elphieT chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
Okay, this is freakin' hilarious! I should definitely start doing this for my own writer's block therapy needs!
rainbowfish22 chapter 24 . 1/3/2010
Great chapter. :D.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 23 . 12/30/2009

You know, I was going to say, "this fic is so damn funny," and then I thought, "oh, wait, maybe she doesn't believe in cursing!" and then a few seconds later I felt pretty stupid.
rainbowfish22 chapter 23 . 8/25/2009
I love this. I would have reviewed every chapter, but that would have taken too long, so I didn't. xD.
SoConfusified chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I read this prior to watching someone play Portal (which is awesome, by the way) and I could not stop laughing...

needless to say-everyone thinks I've pretty much gone nuts now. :)
SoConfusified chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
My eyes! But hey, netherreigions is better than "You-know-what" from it. (I only know My Immortal from TV Tropes. So I keep on hearing about it being a trollfic and should be laughed at but otherwise ignored)

And the return of the lick joke that I've heard about.
zarri chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
WoW, i relly lick this story its real good.
Meltalviel chapter 22 . 2/24/2009

Wouldn't the "hottie" technically be Boq, though, as Fiyero hadn't been there yet?

And lolol mi imrotal wickd vrsion! its so much coler as elfie has green skin, yah?
Zarrian chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
Hem-hem- Dr. Reid also is sort of the hottest genius EVER. That HAS to count on the crippled in some way.
SoConfusified chapter 20 . 1/16/2009
Is their any particualr reason this update is identical to the update of 'Heartless'? Just wondering if my eyes(or my computer) are playing wouldn't be the first time.

Happy Friday!
SoConfusified chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Gibberish? Are you kidding, I laughed so hard I fell off my bed...and now my laptop hates me cause I dropped it...