Reviews for Cado
Raiveen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Now THAT was a good Sakura. I wish the anime did end this way, it's so much more fitting. Even though I like Naruto, it was fitting that he died and Sakura becomes the hokage. You really brought out her character in this by making her dye her hair and more aggressive. I like the predicaments of the other characters as well, poor Neji. I can definitely see Shikamaru go berserk.
Re-Ane chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
It all flows except for "Lee doesn’t moon after you anymore. Not since you nearly killed him in a fit of mild aggravation," which takes the dramatic into a bit of an overkill. The 'not since' like just... doesn't fit somehow. It's a bit too dismissive.

Other than that, wonderfully twisted.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Brilliant, of course. As if it would be anything else. I do like how you made Sakura, actually. I don't like her in the beginning of the manga/anime, but later on she starts to grown on me.

This version of her is something I can see actually happening. And I do like the Kakashi sex thrown in there-I'm a Kakashi/Sakura type of person (sadly) so any bit of them together, no matter how tragic, is good to me. I'm a sucker for angst, but you know that.

Like always, thanks for sharing.
Katseng chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It's absolutely lovely. :D

I can't look away from your beautifulbeautiful writing for fear that I might miss something more lovely at each turn.

It's a relatively recent like for Sakura that I developed - one that started only after reading fanfiction, really. But I must not like her all that much, because I don't feel all that bad for her. (Heehee, am I supposed to?)

See, the character from the manga (that I stopped reading long, long ago because of the annoying monologues and irritating characters) was way less cool. So I like the version that I have in my head (and, apparently, your head) better. Really, it's not all that hard to.

Have I convinced you? _

Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I loves this story. I can stand Sakura in small doses, but usually a whole fic on her would make me hurl.

I loved this though, just by virtue of it's utter twistedness- I've always seen sakura as too breakable.

breakable. What a beautiful, multipurpose word.
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008 Umm. Sakura seems a bit, umm, fucked up in the head here. XD But that's okay! It's perfectly okay! It was really cool to read something like that... And I like her like that, even though OMG NARUTO! O_o But I really like this~
randomly chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This wasn't even as sad as the others, but it almost made me cry... Probably cause it's the end of the school year and i just said goodbye to one of my best friends who's moving away for a whole year and stuff, that and the music i'm listening too, but i just want to go and cry...

Well done.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very inspired, though a bit twisted, and still very good.
sangi chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very nice.
Scribbles 'n' Words chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow, just . . . wow! This is cmpletely amazing! I've always wondered what would happen to Sakura if Sasuke died, especially if she killed him, which I really hoope will happen in the series. I've never exactly searched Sakura fics, but I bet this one is really original. Both the writing and plot are perfect. I really like fics that have more to do with thoughts than actions, and I don't think there's enough of them on this site. Hope you write some mare Naruto fics soon, I'm really looking forward to reading them!