Reviews for Misato's Wish
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 7/23
The story was great and the intimate parts were just right
IansInsane chapter 1 . 5/16
I think you make all the best Shinji one shots
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was so good! I loved having Belldandy in it as a catalyst. There's an Ah My Goddess episode where Bell chants'to you I give all joy' to make people happy. What a great happy ending too. Even crabby Asuka comes back! Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I like your writing style and the premise is good, but everytime that HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH showed up, I had the really creepy image of a fat guy with a neckbeard breathing heavily.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
lmao Still, Om MY Goddess! gives an interesting way of getting things done.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
great story
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
::chuckles:: Fun read! Thanks for sharing!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I read the Rivulet Of Ages a while ago... Same excuse? Great story.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great work of fiction written in prose (definition of short story provided by Wikipedia)!
BlackCorp chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very interesting story I liked it a lot.
The Tygre chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This was so cheesy and adorable I still smell like pepperjack kittens! I adore this couple, so great work! And I'm particularly pleased with how things worked out with Gendo in the end...
Raimundo chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Despite that this an amazing story, I'll give you credit on that; a thought entered my head, shortly after finishing this story. Have you ever thought of writing another version to this story, say... with Ritsuko in the lead rather than Misato. Somehow the weather still changes like it did in this fic, but Misato asks Ritsuko to watch Shinji due to some reason or other. She has to go out-town on NERV business, or she and Kaji are going out for some 'fun,' whatever. But as Rits takes care of Shinji, she starts to compare him to his father, and realizes that fate gave her and Shinji the short-end of the stick. So she begins to day-dream what life would be like he were ten years old, and she had met him instead of Gendo. Again, the ever elsuively present 'Oh My! Godess' representive is there and grants the wish. Would Ritsuko accept being given her wish outright like Misato, or try explain Shinji's change before finally letting nature take its course between the two?
Andrew Hildreth chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Not bad. I enjoyed it a lot. You write very descriptive fics, and I hope to see many more of them in the future
Chrisobi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
it was very exoctic thanks!
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 11/15/2007