Reviews for Angel of Sorrow REVISED
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nice
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved this story! And the wings were a great touch!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
adding to faves.

please make a sequal.

the angles return.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Not my cup of tea.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Boy i loved it, good work, although i could have done away with the time jumps and felt kinda rushed tward the end
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
THis story rules. I love angel Shinji.
Aroha chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is very cheezy. Coming from a New Zealander, that's saying a lot. Keep up the good work!
Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Nicely done! I was wondering about the smut scene not there, and why the fic was rated "M", but you brought it in! Very good fic! I liked it!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Ain't that the cutest story you ever see... hehehe good job!
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I liked this one too once again you did a good job. I just have one thought why is it called "Angel of Sorrow" dont get me wrong its a good title but I think you should have called it "My Angel" or "her Angel" I think those titles would make the story seem more romantic . But Im just the reviewer hope to read more of your work later bye

;D
Legato Deathscythe chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is not the fic. This is a 40 word synopsis of the fic that was supposed to be here. Seriously, dude this thing could be much longer and paint a uch better picture. It seems to just go real quick and then in a blink of an eye it's over.

I would recommend going back and seeing where you can build up more. Start with the attack of the 15th and go into Detail there. it's pretty much just run through and reguarded as a plot point with no accompanying build up.

We need this built, Please.
Dartz-IRL chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Yo,

The premise is good, Shinji being changed into some sort of Angel. But the wholething just rushes through like Valentino Rossi when he needs to take a piss.

Seriously man.

What you've done here, would be much better spread out over four or five chapters. Flesh the story out with some scene descriptions and some imagery between the dialogue. Allow us to feel what the world is like, whether it smells funny or not, or if things are out of order.

Readers love a story that creates a world for them inside their minds, but this just doesn't do that for me. It reads like the characters are standing still under hot stage lights, reciting lines on a sheet like robots.

Man, please, make your story come alive...

EvSoc Dartz,

Slán Leat
Angel of Light22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome story! I really loved it!
94saturn chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Nice story but it seemed a little rushed somehow. Having Asuka turn over a new leaf is a challenge for anyone. And thanks for including the omake it rounded out the story nicely.

Dale (AKA 94saturn)
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I absolutely love reading your fan fics. Please never stop writing them.