Reviews for End of Summer
mrsnoozyprincemcsleepypants chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Tears ;~;

You'll update soon, though, right? Right? ;~;
Sai chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
I really love this story! You're a fantastic writer and I really like the characters and how you portray them. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Breaking-Pandora chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I like this story, its got me hooked :)

I know it's been almost a year so it's possibly you won't but I hope you update soon ;)
betwixtful chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
i hope you update's been about a year.
betwixtful chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
so tired. dunno if ill finish the next chp lol.i really should be sleeping...
betwixtful chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
cool, not too fluffy. i was hoping it wouldnt be slow either. i just hope roxas doesnt start doing drugs.
betwixtful chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
nooo roxas dont do something stupid
Sgofyyah13 chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Nice story. Hope you update soon :)
CircleKV12 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
I just discovered your story and I like it alot. I love the struggle Roxas is going through and the budding relationship of Roxas and Axel, it is so cute! I hope Roxas goes out with Axel on Friday. I hope you plan for them to secretly start dating. I wonder how you will end the story? Will everyone find out Axel and Roxas are dating or will you end it differently? Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
I reallyy like this so far please update!
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hmm. Great wording. Good sequence of events. A slightly cliche characterization, but I like this story.

I like how this relates to me, and probably most the readers. You touch how high school is this built-up, "Oh my god best years of your life," but sometimes it doesn't feel like it, you know? Like, high school is great and definitely life changing, but every so often I don't feel the exact pizazz.

I really like your writing style - it's truthful, not overly elaborate, and concise. :).

I found only one mistake: "It was easier then trying to wrap his mind around his emotions or lack there of." Since you're comparing two things in this sentence, use the word "than." I'm sure you know that, just a silly mistake.

Oh, I'm not sure if Axel is being sarcastic or not - "try being bad sometime." Who says "bad" like that? I dont' know, it seemed kindof childish to me, but that's probably the effect you're going for. Nonetheless, I'm going to keep reading!

Well, continue writing this story, I have a feeling that it'll be good. (; Nice job, darling!

scared of darkness chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
OMFG! Why am I just now reading your stories? Where the heck have I been? I mean I have been reading fanfics for years, especially Kingdom Hearts... Gosh how could I miss your stories! I'm in love!

I really like this one because Roxas is confused but at the same time knows what he wants. And you make Axel so sexy... I really like this story! (faves _)
xTrashcan chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
I like the new chapter. And it's finally up! Can't wait for the next one, this is one of my favorite fanfictions, after all. c:
AbusiveExclusive chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Lol, I did a double take when I saw this in my inbox! So glad that you decided to update _ It's a brilliant story and I can't wait for more, but I will. As long as it takes :D

You're a really good writer 3
jfxlap chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
aahh! This is badassssssssss. You should so update this faster then...holy shit!

:3 update soon.