Reviews for Konoha's Saviour
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Sooo good! I absolutely LOVE it! I wish you would update, but it's been three years since you last updated, so I doubt this will make you start writing again... Really really good all the same.

I'm gonna go check out any other stories you wrote now!

Bye!

P.S. I don't know if this vote will count if you ever pick this story up again, but

ITANARU ALL THE WAY! *Riot by three days grace playing in the background*
Mellimeldisiel chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Update soon :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Gaara
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
update when u get a chance
AnimaFera chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
By the way! If Naruto arrives to Konoha now, she will leave Suna. And she promised to protect Suna! She will break a promise, ne?
Though I hope they (konoha nin) will be able to protect themselves.
I like this Naruto. She isnt overly forgiving. And isnt resentfull too. She leaved the village - because Konoha deserved to be left. But Naru is still considering helping. Perfect balance. _ I think it is for the best when loyalty is given not to groups, but to individuals. And once given, cannot be revoked without betrayal of other party.
AAaaaaand it would be absolutely lovely if even after what seemed as betrayal, loyalty stays... and after all it is discovered there was no betrayal in the first place.
Bad thing if loyalty is tooo blind. There must be hints...

Weell It was ranting
In the end I hope that this uncertain situation with Itachi will not last long.
Ita x Naru forever, yeah!
AnimaFera chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Ita x Naru
Agato Wesker - The Black Fox chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Blah blah blah, get the f**k on with it already for christs sake.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Dark Naruto who hates the village my left nut you fucking lying Canon lover. Shove this piece of garbage right up your Kishimoto Cock-Sucking ass.
ThatBrutalReviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
And then she come's back to Konoha and decide's after talking to a few somewhat decent people that she will stay and become Hokage to prove them all wrong about her being a demon. Fuck this, you had a good idea but like so many other author's you fucked it up by making her comeback.
Glassstar93 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Update! Plz! I would have though naruto and gaara a better pair but I guess sasori will be fine he is in aktasuki with itachi after all
Vongolafan16 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Please continue. naruto needs to arrive
Vongolafan16 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Looooongest prologue ever XD
Red Crow chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
i vote for Gaara!
The destroyer of fate chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
i cant wait for more if there is any? i hope there is and im glad the commenting system now works again
Void-2567 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I really enjoyed what you have written so far, but it doesn't seem like you will continue. Which is a shame; if you have a soul please do at least 1 more chapter. :(