Reviews for Fragile Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is good keep writing!x
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love this scene. I think all of us who love the books are drawn by Cadvan I would like to see something written about his journey while Maerad is with Arkan. He mentions that he went among the Jussacks, etc. looking for her, and that Ardina told him (cryptically) where he would find her.

Maybe? You've done so well with this I think you could do it, if you haven't already.
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Good job.. you described things well! Keep up the good work!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
that was awesome i love it! Gosh love Cadvan love Maerad!

“With Maerad, things often go deeper than you realize at first,”

That line right there is SO True about her. Right now i'm in the middle of The Riddle at the part where she meets her long lost Aunt :) hehe

I love the detail and emotion! Great job!
leftandright chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
oh! Could you write another chapter? Cool fic! Write what Maerad is doing or something. Your writing is very interesting. It keeps the writer intersted and I dont skip to the end. lol.
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
great pov
burninganchors chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I'm glad Cadvan decided to live. Otherwise, we would have no MCness...that would be oh so sad... :( :(

You are a very talented author, although I found the first few paragraphs confusing to read. You used a whole lot of adjectives in a space where only a few were necessary. Remember: Quality, not Quantity. (That has been drilled into my head so many times that I can't remember anything else!) Other than that, it was magnificent! Keep on writing!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
who its wonderful
BrazenFerlie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Yay! A Pellinor fic! These are few and far between, and i love this one. A very good representation of Cadvan's internal struggle. Bravo! I'm adding this to my Pellinor C2. Check it out!