Reviews for Faded Red Clouds
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
this is one of the best stories I've read. really good.
ruby gloom chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
i loved this! misery would say the same thing if she were here... keep up the good work!
tobi chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
wooooooooow! who new leader-sama is soooooo kiiiiiinnnndddd! love the story dei says! oh! me 2! XD
pein chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
its not that i like my comrades. i carefully respect them in a way that is true to them.

nice story.
konan chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
i new that itachi cared for his brother enough to give his life away for his satisfaction. i feel the same way about pein. this story is really great by the way!
deidara chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
wow. leader-sama has a heart, yeah? like ur art by the way, unh.
deidara chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
that was awsome, yeah! keep up this passion of art, yeah! XD p.s. art is a bang!
jessica b chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
love it! lol. XD
animzer chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
THis is the most beyond-epic story i've ever read!

It's lovely LutraShinobi!

And i cried at this point,

"Her eyes, dark and mysterious as always, questioned his intentions as she stared at him. What am I to you? they asked. What are they to you? What is Akatsuki to you?

He automatically reached up to touch his facial piercings, but Blue's hand restrained his own gently. There was no reason to be self-conscious about this question - not when it had been in need of an answer for so long.

Pein's lips turned downwards a little, then up further than Blue had ever seen them go. He permitted his fingers to interlace with hers. He didn't reply to her inquiry out loud, for fear of disturbing the still slumber of the warm bodies clustered around them, but his mouth moved soundlessly. Even in the dark, Blue could identify the word it formed.

Family."

That was beautiful, "Family."
SilentSable chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Wow that story was actually quite deep and toching! It was beatiful how they all cared for one another! I can't put into words how warm and fuzzy this made me feel!
Kurisuten-chan chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
This is an amazing fic. I love the way you expressed Pein-sama and personally there isn't one thing about the Akatsuki's relationships that I don't whole heartedly agree with. The whole part about Konan (Blue) though isn't entirely up to date, but you still wrote her well. There are parts in this fic where I laughed out loud and other parts that were so touching I cried. Thank you.
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is by far the best Pein- and Akatsuki-centred fic that I've ever read. Pein's character is just heartwarming in the story, and the rest of Akatsuki was perfectly in character.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is just lovely... beautiful sentimentality on Pein's part.
LovelyWeather chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I've just added your story to my favorites... Do I need to say more? _
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Aw...this was a great fic. _ Everyone seemed perfectly IC at every turn, and it seems absolutely natural for everyone to do what they were doing. The hidden emotions that explain everything, Tobi's priceless punch lines (a public safety hazard-epic! _) and, above all, the random, hidden bit of wisdom that deserve hugs and favorites. Wonderous, my friend!