Reviews for You Come First
PhoenixFireHope chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Great story, I agree- JKR can't be faulted- except for killing all my fave characters, although that was for plot purposes, etc, so she's forgiven- but she didn't really communicate Harry and Sirius' closeness. Maybe that was to show that they didn't have time for a proper relationship before he died, to put across the tragedy of it, etc., but I just feel that something was missing in the books to show that. So thanks for helping to fill a gap. Ugh, I feel depressed now. Why Sirius? Why? Poor Harry...
PS- I once read a really funny fic with 'Hairy' 'Harry' jokes. I'll have to look it up.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
cute story.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very cute. :) Nice job. I like the testy little almost-argument at the end... the favorite hotheads.
miss-rowena-ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! AWWWW! so cute :) :)i agree, it seems out of character for Harry not to confront Sirius.
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR AUTHOR NOTES.

I mean, honestly Harry, I know that you were scared of approaching Sirius when he was in a bad mood, but shouldn't you have at least tried...? Ack. ACK.

I really, really enjoyed this fic. I thought the nervousness was very realistic; I enjoyed the dialogue, and the emotions were poignant. :D And Sirius would definitely appreciate a flying car. XDD
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was wonderful! I always thought that for people who seemed so close when they actually were together, Harry and Sirius never did enough speaking. You give them a great chemistry, and I wish JK had included more of these scenes- it broke my heart when Sirius died. The quote I think, is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail when King Arthur gets rejected by the Black Knight. ("You make me sad. Come, Patsy!" :') )
AnythingBut chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow, this story is great- very intense, and nailed the characters on the spot!

You know, Ive also been wondering about this, thats why Harrys and Sirius relationship is quite different in my imagination from how its portrayed in the books. So your story comes very close to that, and it makes the thought of Sirius death all the more sad (in fact, I think Im still in denial about that...).

Thanks for sharing this!
Elless chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
great story!
it really is a pity that JKR never had Sirius and Harry really talk, so thanks for writing this!
good job!
meggannn chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is so sweet and touching! I've been dying for a good piece of Sirius and Harry fic that delves into their relationship without making them an actual couple... It's perfect. :)

(If I'm not mistaken, the "You make me sad" quote is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, said by King Arthur to the Black Knight. I think. xD)
Queen Farli chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very good, fits in well with the original. Harry and hairy sound the same in your accent? just curious coz they are really different how i talk... Anyway, a nice one-shot,
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw...that was a cool fic. Yeah I found it weird too that Mrs. Rowling didn't do something like Sirius and Harry talking or anything like that, but then again, she did need to get on with the story and so forth. I cried too when Sirius died at the end of OOTP. Absolutely bawled. Been in denial ever since...

Anyway, great job on this story.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was really great! sad, but sweet! I loved it!
TwilightFlower chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Sorry if I already reviewed; but this story brought tears to my eyes *fountain of salty tears* There aren't enough stories like this! They should have had you write behind the scenes stories in the HP series, this was so cute and fit right in. Great job!
Morphox chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow! Aw! Cool! Brilliant! Magical! Wow! Amazing story!

Morphox

X
smidget chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was amazing.

Too bad we didn't see anything like this in canon.

LOVED IT