Reviews for Delusional
JessebelleSilver chapter 7 . 4/14
I just read your story, and I loved it! It would be amazing to see a sequel! _
pineapple-pancake chapter 7 . 3/18
Oh! this is soo sad! it is quite a shocking ending.
I am soo sorry for Aragorn and the fellowship and Boromir will feel particularly guilty. Then, Elrohir and Elladan as well.
As a future for this story, I would like that Harry would visit the fellowship in dreams to explain that he didn't die, but that he came back, and that he defeated Riddle, because I think Aragorn would be happy to know. And if he could keep that connection, it would be useful for Harry to use the advice of Aragorn during his life, since he is a responsible adult who loves him and that doesn't want to use him.
What I loved about this story, is that you followed the book, all the issue with the wand was really funny, that harry really behaves like a kid, and the way you portrayed Aragorn and the twins (not as pranksters).
Thank you very much for writing and publishing this story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Sorry but way too fast paced. It just jumps all over the place like a demented Kangaroo high on dope.
victoria chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
i loved this it was so good you are very talented i cant wait to read more of your works.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Mm.
I've read this story before...almost word for word.

Wasn't yours.

I'll go through my lists.
bleubirdsong chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Your characterization of a twelve year old is spot on. I rarely ever cry but this story made me cry with how well you described Harry's emotions. Kudos to you!
Failing Mentality chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
This was very touching. I enjoyed it very much, especially when you take into account the perils of Middle Earth, Harry's own fears and background at this point, and the idea of family and belonging. Thank you very much!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
That was a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing it with us! I hope there is/will be a sequel for this was very good. I must admit I'm very curious how Aragorn copes with Harry's "death". It would be great if Harry was to return in Middle hearth, maybe even a little bit older.

Thanks again

Kiss,
Siria
AmShe256 chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
I don't usually like crossover's but I really enjoyed this one. A sequel would be awesome!
misherukuro chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Very well written thank you for the story. ~,~
angelaneahwalker chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
what!? it can not end like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Will there be a sequal? Will harry ever go back?
Hikari no Minerva chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
PLEASE write a sequel! PLEASE!
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
Zalein chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story is old, so I can only guess that any more recent writing you've had has improved. It was readable and moderately involving, but there were two points that soured the experience. One was lesser, and was that Aragorn seemed to have uncharacteristic anger issues, at least compared to what I dimly remember him having. The other was that Harry seems to think quite lowly of the fairer sex:

"What could be pleasant when he was being left behind like some pathetic woman in the fairy tales?"

"He wasn't some baby, or even worse, a girl!"

In the barging-in-on-the-council-meeting scene, it seems to be unanimously understood between Harry and Aragorn that 'women' is apparently an insult.
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 11/30/2013