Reviews for Delusional
victoria chapter 7 . 6/26
i loved this it was so good you are very talented i cant wait to read more of your works.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 3/10
Mm.
I've read this story before...almost word for word.

Wasn't yours.

I'll go through my lists.
bleubirdsong chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Your characterization of a twelve year old is spot on. I rarely ever cry but this story made me cry with how well you described Harry's emotions. Kudos to you!
Failing Mentality chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
This was very touching. I enjoyed it very much, especially when you take into account the perils of Middle Earth, Harry's own fears and background at this point, and the idea of family and belonging. Thank you very much!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
That was a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing it with us! I hope there is/will be a sequel for this was very good. I must admit I'm very curious how Aragorn copes with Harry's "death". It would be great if Harry was to return in Middle hearth, maybe even a little bit older.

Thanks again

Kiss,
Siria
AmShe256 chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
I don't usually like crossover's but I really enjoyed this one. A sequel would be awesome!
misherukuro chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Very well written thank you for the story. ~,~
angelaneahwalker chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
what!? it can not end like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Will there be a sequal? Will harry ever go back?
Hikari no Minerva chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
PLEASE write a sequel! PLEASE!
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
Zalein chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This story is old, so I can only guess that any more recent writing you've had has improved. It was readable and moderately involving, but there were two points that soured the experience. One was lesser, and was that Aragorn seemed to have uncharacteristic anger issues, at least compared to what I dimly remember him having. The other was that Harry seems to think quite lowly of the fairer sex:

"What could be pleasant when he was being left behind like some pathetic woman in the fairy tales?"

"He wasn't some baby, or even worse, a girl!"

In the barging-in-on-the-council-meeting scene, it seems to be unanimously understood between Harry and Aragorn that 'women' is apparently an insult.
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
cool fic
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
It's an amazing story, but I don't like the end, though. I don't like the end, because he lives that great adventure, and it's just a dream...
jupimako chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Wonderful story!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
One of the better stories I have read! I do hope that you put a sequel up, but this was such an interesting way to end it that I really don't mind.