Reviews for Ready, Get Set, Don't Go
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awww, this story's amazing. I have tears in my eyes right now
Kerri 1995 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was so sweet! It made me cry.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aww so sweet. Post-Eclipse I take it? This is probably the best post-Eclipse wedding thing I've seen. Also I LOVE Country songs and this is totally on my iPod. I love how they are really father and daughter and not just two singers paired together.
Miss Esa chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Loved it.
edwrdsvampiregrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i think that song really fit the story line...i would like to see what happens next, and if you would pick another song to go with it.
Rainbow Rose12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
update update please this story is so AWESOME!
sheeparelikesocool chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
OMFG! it made me cry! i loved it soo much!
jg24 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
that was so sweet. but im sad for charlie. anyway i liked it.
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
beautiful
Micheala Howell-Lester chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Great story

i love how the song inspired u and u included it

keep writing on this story

i love it

better than what i've written 4 sure
madd.z chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
i like this, update soon :)
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aww, this was sweet.

Usually don't read stories with Charlie(most of them are too cliched) but this one was really good.

Yay for you! (sorry if that sounds really sarcastic)
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
omg that song is definitely so perfect and i love the fic! i've heard it b4 but i never thought of putting it to twilight but that was amzingly AWESOME!
abby chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow, so I guess I'm a total liar, because I just reviewed your Innocence Lost story and said I probably wouldn't review this one, but this was really good, and I couldn't resist. The song was perfect, it made me cry. I think you did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character, and I really enjoyed this read. I would keep it a one shot. Half of the beauty of this are the things left unsaid. Excellent!
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
You did a really good job of writing this- I like it. Keep up the great writing.