Reviews for Apples, Oranges, and the Trees They Fall From
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great story! Enough length. Have you written any other Dramione stories?
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm loving all your stories and this was beautiful. Like I said in your last fic that I reviewed, I'm glad there wasn't any character bashing, as most of these stories (mostly related to Draco, Hermione and Ron) tend to have. This is exactly what I would've wanted to happen had Rowling continued on with the future gen and it was a wonderful read!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Interesting story. I liked it. I like how the words seem to come down so easily. It's a very different way that I'm used to reading stories but I've enjoyed it a lot. You're are a great writer. I really felt the emotion coming from the characters.

This is definitely going in my faves.
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Mother of Godric, I love it.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Fabulous, again :)
secondaryonly chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwwww.

That was a good way to end the story.
naari16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Why can't I fricken write like this? You're such a good author. Maybe you should think about making a new book altogether, and publishing it. (not fanfiction of course)
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
AW! I that pairing!
Sociopathic Disturbed Assassin chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Love it! I'm the ultimate Dramione fan and after the series ended, my other fanficcies friends of other shippers told me I should move on to other canon pairing or at least simple ones without the complicated relationship. Besides not wanting to curse them out, I did in fact did, I started to read a bit Scorpius/Rose with Dramione within it. Ha! But my main fanfiction ship will always be D/Hr, because they rock together! (Yeah I read D/Hr constantly) I really don't care if it's fanon or not, hell, this is FANFICTION. FAN FAN FAN FICTION, we can do whatever the hell we want with the characters via this website. And if I want to ship the best ship to be shipped, I truly will!
sweet-lil-m chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
very interesting so far. Plz read my story 'wedding bells' i only have two reviews for it.

thnx.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw, I loved it!

I post-DH stories with the kids paired up, but they're so hard to find since hasn't added them to the character lists.

Anyway, great job!

]
She Wears Vuitton chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
It was so sweet!... yet sad, y'know. Hermione & Draco were meant to be together :(

Kisses and cookies from your new reader!
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This was absolutely adorable. It was well-written, very smooth, and had a tinge of angst. Perfect. I loved Hermione's reflection on the past, and the italized scene. Sniffles- Draco and Hermione. The title was perfect.

I really enjoyed this bittersweet piece. My dear, you are a fabulous author, and I hope you don't stop. You've got talent! o

Cindy