Reviews for Son of a Dudley
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 12/12/2019
Lol! Loving the crazy kids, the crazy parents, and Dudley stuck right in the middle, with Harry looking awful embarrassed.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2019
lol
Asilrettor chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Really enjoyed this
Definitely recommend
one single black rose chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
SO GOOD
Ebenbild chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Nice. I liked Petunia's look to Harry when Vernon suddenly experienced a Marge experience xDD and Harry's comment following her look xD
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Ebenbild
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
Best way to end the story! I loved it! Thanks for writing!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
way to drop a bomb thier dudley
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
When were each of the children born? Also, will readers ever see the childhoods of the children?
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
So, everyone noticed the magical talents of Billy, but not of Charles and Elizabeth? How did that happen? Was everyone else too preoccupied with the idea of having one magical in the family that they didn't notice the others?
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Billy reacted in a way similar to Harry at the revelation. Is he going to be a parallel to Harry? One with a better home life and supportive parents?
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I suppose the elder Dursleys visited often. They would have to for Petunia to witness odd happenings enough times to speculate. It would seem as though Petunia was referencing a specific event at the end of the chapter.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Petunia's noticed. I wonder why Vernon hasn't. Is he in denial? Sarah probably suspected something, having raised William.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Dudley knew. I suppose it's hard to miss. He had mature slightly when Harry parted from his family. With age, Dudley has matured even more.
pathgirl chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Excellent story and very good writing. Thank you.
HappyRaven379 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I like your potrayal of Dudley very much. In an interview when J.K. Rowling was asked about what Dudley saw around the dementors, she replied, "I think that when Dudley was attacked by the dementors, he saw himself, for the first time as he really was. This was an extremely painful but ultimately salutory lesson and began the transformation in him." So actually, it makes a lot of sense for him to turn out as you depicted him.