Reviews for Fear of the Dark
Love it so far, great story tellin. Tho at first didn't like the out burst of naruto saying he's in love with Sakura, but covered up extremely well with Ino's challenge.
Dare queen chapter 3 . 3/18
I really love this side of Naruto swell as How he and Ino interact :)
Its a brilliant story and I can't wait for the next update!
JUSTDOIT chapter 3 . 3/7
If only it would continue by far my fav naruino story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
AH! Need more, this is great! You get really deep in thought when explaining things. You've created so much potential energy here it just killed me inside to see there isn't another chapter yet. On a side note, a million thanks for just about immaculate grammar. A few run on sentences, but nothing somebody would notice unless they were a grammar nazi (such as myself). Keep it up, I am going to be fapping until this is done to keep from getting blue balls lol.
makura akuhei chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Still in love : ) very lengthy, well written chapters.
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Wow in love with this
TheExilez chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I hate to see that this was abandoned. It was such a good fic, and now we'll never know what happens (or was supposed to happen). Weird that people were complaining about the lack of "ninja-ness", I personally find it refreshing to find that you didn't focus on all the ninja stuff in this fic. Maybe send them on missions during time skips and all, but it was cool to see just relationship progression. I wish it wasn't dropped :( Great fic though!
shaq chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
make the next chapter fill with more love stuff with naruto and ino and hurry
payton chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
why did it half to end
payton chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
wow i love it is is amazing
Zwen-kun chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
One of the very best Naruinos i read so far! :D Thank you so much! Please continue!
PALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!
S chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
A loooot of Sakura and a loooot of Ino's strange descent into darkness from lack of sleep...

Nice ending
S chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Hehehe! Loved how they started a friendship
S chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nice. Too a little long to get going IMO but I'm an impatient person
johncahill chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Love it. Please keep writing it