Reviews for Blood Naruto
Xelos007 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I don't know why but I felt the need to let you know that I completely skipped over 'Naruto's POV' in this chapter.
I simply could care less about a five year old's inner thoughts.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
This kind of thing is what makes this a terrible story, your being an asshole and giving all the power and strength to the evil in this and letting those of good get their asses kicked without any trouble.

You must be real proud of yourself you goddamn Lucifer worshipper.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Delete all you want it doesn't make what I've said before any less true.
zero98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Soutrick chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Good chapter,

first one i see of the kind
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
"Well Naru-kun, I wouldn't think you would see a relative in that kind of light."... Actually she is a lot of generations removed.. So that's not that big a deal.. Also vampires have a little bit of a DIFFERENT set of morality laws considering that kind of thing (NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE SPARKLING FARIES!)... And Demons?.. Well... I am not really sure if they HAVE any morality laws about that kind of thing.
Sevvus chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
so..ok i just want to make sure i have this right...everyone THINKS he's just a human again...but he actually is a god? he turned into a god? why does he smell like a human then? I'm confused! ;n;...despite that it was AMAZING!(singysongvoice)im so glad i took all night to read this entire thing! sadly i hate to quite for few hours at 4am cuz my internet stopped working! and i was only three chapters away to done!

you keep writing awesome things! you someday famous author you!

if you don't ill be sad...
TiAnnah chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I really liked the story. I have just a bit of constructive criticism though. Suicide and seppuku are the same thing. Good job all and all though. KEEP IT UP!
damn chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
i was avoiding reading this story for awhile bcuz it just didnt sound too appealing but, i have to say you weave a very good story my friend! will there be a sequel? (i can't imagine there would be bcuz you did a damn good job of tying up the many threads of story line in the end.
Lycan91 chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
awesome story. sad that it's over. but if it never ended it would lose the spark that it captures of the mind and holds it. staying alive till the tale fades into a bright new story that captures the imagination once again. thank you for writing such a great story. JA NE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
is this narutoxrayne?
nicklaren chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
very nice story not many bloodrayne naruto crosses done these days are you going to make a sequel
vanetsu chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
O.O wow...uhhh...that was unexpected i can honestly say i have never seen naruto turned into a god...freakin' sweet!_ that was a good read i thouroughly enjoyed it story is nao favorited
daniel 29 chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
who did you pick as the Gobi Jinchuriki?
Hades252 2 chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
So, finally come to an end huh? Well, it's been a long road and I'm kinda sad to see this go but it ended rather well considering and was a great battle to read through. Really, all that's left to say is thanks for taking the time to write and put up this story and hope to see some other of your current stories come to a satisfying end as well as read some of your planned stories as well.(Also, have you tried adopting the story "A Testament to God" like you said you'd do in your review of the story?) Anyway, thank you for the great read and hope to see more from you later-on.