Reviews for The Hot Plate Escapades
AnonymousReviewer chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I wuz laffing throo the hole thing my god it wuz FUNNY!
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
*gasp* This was amazing. Seriously, I am currently typing this with my cold, dead, corpsicle fingers because I died form laughing just then.

You guys are my God! And an even better one than the Hot Plate at that... *prepares to be smoted*
TheKillerKelli chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I'd like to know...what about the penguins?

Will Marky Jane tell me? [[HA!]]

Anyways...AWESOME STORY! *Favs*
x Rajah x chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
So I realized today that I never reviewed this.

And I'm like, "Hm, wow that's weird."

So here goes:

Wow! Don'tcha just love random humor! I freaking loved this. It's going to the faves list. *faves*

Hehe. Yeah, you made me laugh a lot. Thankies! Squee.
ProngsAmyRoger chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
did you see rent auguse 9th?

ProngsAmyRoger
SiriusLovesRent chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was FABULOUS! Great! Fantastic! Nifty! [Did I just say nifty?] Ohh my God! I loved that so much! From now on my Lord is the Hot Plate :]

Favorites
Saran VD chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
lmfao! that

was

the

funniest

sh*t

EVER

lol hot plate and curtains and appliances!
Tamouri chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
OH EM GE...
PirateRockstarColumbia chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
HAHA!

Dude, the Hot Plate God rules!

This was so freakin awesome, I can't even describe it
rage.and.inspiration chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
this is going to sound SO weird, but i have to say it, as you have made my day. I mean...damn... to was so random, yet so freaking funny. Wow. I love you. in the nicest way possible i don't actually *LOVE YOU* as that would be awkward. very, very awkward. BUT ANYWAY yeah. i'm gonna go read the next chapter now... so... yeah *exits quickly*
DramaQueenMaureen chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is incredibly funny...it made my night. I could not stop laughing through the whole thing.
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE PENGUINS! Haha Steph (and Sara) this is hilarious! Roger is so weird and funny when he's drunk (but I bet he's still sexy and cute lol!). I was laughing so hard at this, it's AWESOME! LOL update soon you guys!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OH

MY

GOD

THIS

IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
there's no one here chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Too long? A fic can NEVER be too long!

But, that's a good cliffie lol

This had me laughing so hard I was gasping for air and was about ready to call 911 because my sides hurt so bad from laughing SO HARD! lol