Reviews for She Wasn't Prepared
Honeyee chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story was just amazing *wipes tears* Beautifully written, in character and even without the dialogue it was still a wonderful story. Glad I was able to read this work of yours.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
*wipes away tears.
That was...beautiful.
You are the second author bringing me close to tears today. How dare you! XD
I loved this story :) the soldier and forced marriage etcetera etcetera! This was truly wonderful. For a moment I thought you were gonna kill Sasuke off! Im so happy u didn't. :D
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was really beautiful and well written! :')
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That just become one of my favorite stories about SasuHina. I have been looking for such a good story for a while now... that simply touched my heart and was in such a beautiful atmosphere. It describes both characters and how they grow exactly as I deem them to be, perfectly. You are a great writer. I really hope to read more SasuHina stories from you.
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is really, really, really nice. I'm off to read it again. :)
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
oh my god...

that was...AMAZING!
sweetlittlealice chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i love it. :) it's really good. i mean, it really is a good story. so sweet and yet so sad.
DAIMYO chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Nice change of pace,with the war atmosphere and all, seems like a classic retelling of novel i read years ago,it had the same ending,imagine my surprise when i read the ending.
champylin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh my god... this is a total LOVE. Great story! amazingly written!
X3MonochromeX3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
sweet. i loved it.
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow that was an amazing story amazingly written :D

loved reading every minute of it :)

very well done :D
EverythingToMe chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
wow...this was a really good story...i thought when reading this sasuke would die but i'm happy he didn't!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
The way you described everything is truly beautiful... It was a very good one-shot.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was beautiful! I absolutely adore this story! You did such a marvelous job with the characters and I love the fact that you didn't rush it. Wonderful job, and thanks so much for sharing!
brazilian guy chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
that was a very nice history , i liked the way it ended , very nice indeed . you got me worried when sasuke disapeared , i thought he was dead , but it was relieving when he came back . good work .