Reviews for No Words
This is beautiful. The emotions, the palpable tension, all of it just leaps up out of the page.
You're very very talented. Thank you for this gem.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 6/1
You captured so much intensity and emotion in a story with no dialogue between the two main characters. Brilliant work.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 5/27
That was haunting. It was beautiful.
Oh wow.
It tugged at my heartstrings and made me hold my breath.
Excellent. Absolutely excellent.
I am at a loss for words.
Anastasia Juliet chapter 1 . 2/14
Marvelous! Simply extraordinary.
AKale chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
this is extremely well written. the emotions, without giving it a sexual tension, its quite amazing. well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This was one of the most descriptive stories I have ever read.
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
My goodness, you have a way with words. I felt like I was in Hermione's shoes when she pressed her hand against the desk and when she pressed her lips against Draco's finger. You evoked her feelings (and his) perfectly, even if they didn't speak. Wonderful job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
that was beautiful
Baibarta chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This was written beautifully!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was so awesome!
Anymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Very well written, you could visualize them. Good work!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is beautiful. You sculpt every word so carefully and thoughtfully that a brilliant, solid, real image is created. The story is breathtaking. When he watches as she lays her cheek on his desk - that was so...indescribable. Beautiful. The kiss, of course, was amazing. Almost as amazing as his care for her - enough to warn her, to try and keep her safe though he feels hopeless. And they never exchanged words. Wow. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Em... that was nice... see ya... :/
Of Roses and Lilies chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
The beautiful thing about this fan fiction was that like written,no words were actually needed to make it amazing. Brilliant piece of work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
More. Encore! Pretty good:)