Reviews for Trouble
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wonderful story! Great take on their friendship and understanding of one another. ] Truly enjoyed reading this.
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It is not so easy to find really good written

fanfictions about Mac and Stella.

Yours are excellent written and in my opinion

they are also very in character.

You've done a great job. Thanks for sharing!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
OMG! That story is so beautiful. I so love how you describe the scene and the feelings.

Thanks.
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh that was so beautiful. I loved it. It was so Stella/Mac like
rhrforever chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was amazing, Mac and Stella's dynamic and their friendship is just amazing. I wish I had a friend I was that close to...and they really do need each other, they need to be together.
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I will never get sick of hurt/comfort when it comes to Mac and Stella. Especially not when it regards Claire, and ESPECIALLY not when they are written like this.

Absolutely amazing piece. You caught the two perfectly. How she knows exactly what he needs; how he knows she knows exactly what he needs; and how they know it without needing to voice practically anything. [I like that word 'know' ;)]

Hope to see more like this in the future.

Becs x
Moska chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is so beautifully written. I loved reading it on LJ and I love it here just as much. The trust this man has within this woman is something I thick makes this relationship so true. Well done and I absolutely can not wait until your next MS story...
shawdoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
What a fantastically written story! You captured Mac's pain so perfectly. How poignant that he comes to Stella for comfort. The understanding between the two is amazing.
Been Up Late chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow. This is a great story, if this had happened at the end of "Consequences", I'd be a very happy person!

fastfoodjunkie