Reviews for Into Your Gravity
Aistariel chapter 2 . 5/6
Oh my goodness! I love your Dumbledore and Luna so much. They're both so intelligent and unique that they might be a bit insane
laura232 chapter 33 . 3/19
I absolutely love this!
Have you ever thought about a story where Snape goes back in time like Luna? I think tithe two of them are quite similar, sarcastic,witty and dangerous
If just this has vote. I’d vote/kudos this fic million times! So beautiful.
idontwanttosleepanymore chapter 33 . 1/11
thank goodness there is a sequel. thank for writing this!
idontwanttosleepanymore chapter 8 . 1/10
flufffffff. yesss. their interactions are so cute!
imnotahorcrux chapter 28 . 10/31/2020
Hell. I miss the fluff. It's like the story made 180, though I should've expected it when I realized it's morphing to Voldemort/Luna.
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
"You need to blink!", "Oh. Okay." Goodness this chapter is so good and fluffy.
imnotahorcrux chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
"...thin arms wrapped around it, the cover completely hiding her body from neck to NEARLY HER KNEES"
bruh wth? Unless of course, if it's Tom's point of view then it must be the angle that made look like that. BUT STILL THOUGH LMFAO I was imagining a long ass book.
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
I've been so used at reading on Hermione's point of view, so this is fresh for me. Looking forward on finishing this story.
GAwriter chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
Thestrals make everything better, this was super cute.
GAwriter chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
I love the way Luna tried to rationalise her situation via wrackspurts and of course tea with Dumbledore was very entertaining to read.
GAwriter chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
3rd time re-reading, I just can't get enough of this story. There should be more Tom/Luna in the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I love your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2020
Lovely, I think I read this years ago and it was always at the back of my mind I suppose, since it is a very unusual pairing. (I am a sucker for them) I think the editing part turned out pretty well. I love it even more, if that is possible, like a guy you always loved dressed up for a date and looking much more handsome :)
prominently late chapter 33 . 9/13/2020
oh. this was sad. I was not prepared for that.
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »