Reviews for Into Your Gravity
Forbidden Moons chapter 32 . 3/17
Honestly, I bottled all the feelings inside up until the last which point I've begun to weep. Beautiful, beautiful story. I have no words.
Cleo9427 chapter 1 . 3/10
I found it kinda funny and ironic how Cat hates Mondays and there is a certain animated cat that hates Mondays as well
Xiuhtonal chapter 33 . 3/9
Time to reread this series once i finish work this week, cant wait to read the sequel
kellogglikethecereal chapter 32 . 3/7
I was even thinking to myself that even though this story was so good, I had hoped that Luna didn’t leave Tom. That ending was great and I’m going straight to Dark Matter!
Angelicsailor chapter 18 . 3/3
That's romantic asf
Yes! Go back, Luna! :P
KcFan2008 chapter 33 . 3/1
Wow I didn't see that ending coming! I am definitely glad that you are doing a sequel! I just hope that you have it mostly finished before you start posting. The open ending was very smart and I don't think any of your readers would mind if that is where it stays. I just hope you don't have an idea for a sequel, start posting it, and then don't finish it. Either way, I will definitely be reading have a fan here for sure!
KcFan2008 chapter 25 . 3/1
Luna's wierd fixation on her necklace is worrisome. I know it's her last connection to Tom but there seems to be more there, maybe something magical that Tom did. The hints at Harry's feelings for her at the beginning of this chapter are also a bit odd, makes me wonder how much of it is really Harry, and how much of it is him indirectly feeling Tom's emotions. I have a feeling Tom isn't going to be too happy with whoever crucio Ed her though.
KcFan2008 chapter 23 . 3/1
I didn't see her going back to her own time so soon, interesting...I'm also curious where Tom disappeared to during her final week in the past. So sad she didn't get to say goodbye...but now he has seen her in the present and will know where she was from! Loving the story so far!
KcFan2008 chapter 6 . 3/1
This has been on 'Need to read' list for awhile, and since your update that a sequel is coming I figured there's no time like the present! lol So far it's kinda slow but I'm still interested in where it's going. Tom has been pretty nice so far which has surprised me, normally I would think he would be much more in Luna's business considering she came kinda out of no where and him being the control freak he is wouldn't normally let someone get away with that. Anyway, very well written so far, and looking forward to seeing where the plot goes.
Vivette chapter 33 . 2/26
Honestly, this story made me fall in love with the pairing and to hear you come back and to write a sequel, years later, has really made my night! Thank you for your return 3! I am sincerely hyped up for the sequel!
Grey mage chapter 33 . 2/26
I'll always read what you publish. Forever and ever.
Welcome back! Your faithful but silent ninja reader is here to continue following you ;)
girl i love u but i have no idea whats happening with this author's note LOL
pinkhairedwiz chapter 33 . 2/28
i can't wait ! thank you so much !
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »