Reviews for Into Your Gravity
mochi.mae chapter 33 . 7/11
Damn... this was one hell of an emotional roller coaster. I wasn’t sure what to think of this fanfic at first, but now I know for sure that I definitely don’t regret reading this. You’re writing style is very unique and most certainly allowed the reader (at least in my case) to be able to feel what the characters had been dealing with throughout all of the chapters. The slow-build up of Tom and Luna’s relationship was also very realistic, compared to the majority of the stories that I have attempted to read. Thank you so so much for writing this and bringing forth many interesting, yet rather overlooked viewpoints. I hope to continue on to the sequel as well.
masqurade2004 chapter 19 . 7/2
That last part was so fluffy I died
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 33 . 6/9
Loved it! Going to read the sequel now~
sharingoxygenwithyou chapter 32 . 5/29
Hey, I stumbled across this fic and I’ve been READING THIS THING FOR FOUR HOURS! I devoured it like THAT!

I think it’s bloody brilliant! This was just so so good. You had me in tears! Amazing. It was quite intense. Great job! And now I'm off to check out the sequel.

Bless you!
THE LAST SCENE IS HILARIOUS. I love how he just set it on fire hahaha
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 3 . 4/22
Did you "add" in that whole Luna and Dumbledore being "cousin" scene IN? I don't remember it the "FIRST" time reading this and that was YRS ago..It doesn't work..It's WEIRD and just doesn't FIT-IN the whole Luna and TR bit..Bad move on your part.. It was fine the way it WAS yrs ago.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 28 . 4/21
Holy shit, I can just feel how wrong this is, in a good way
AmyMiniCooper chapter 33 . 4/4
Waouh. I'm very impressed with this fanfiction. I didn't plan on reading more than one or two chapters because I had a feeling this pairing would not work at all but I was actually intrigued. I'm sad that she couldn't save Tom, I feel like she had the power to do that when he was 16 but not in her reality. I obviously despise a lot grown-up Voldemort but I feel like if she goes back again maybe there's hope? Anyway I'm glad you managed to keep the character of Luna intact despite everything that happens to her, it doesn't seem to affect her true self and her heart. I'm curious about the sequel and I hope there will be happy ending for both of them.
Forbidden Moons chapter 32 . 3/17
Honestly, I bottled all the feelings inside up until the last chapter...by which point I've begun to weep. Beautiful, beautiful story. I have no words.
Cleo9427 chapter 1 . 3/10
I found it kinda funny and ironic how Cat hates Mondays and there is a certain animated cat that hates Mondays as well
Xiuhtonal chapter 33 . 3/9
Time to reread this series once i finish work this week, cant wait to read the sequel
kellogglikethecereal chapter 32 . 3/7
I was even thinking to myself that even though this story was so good, I had hoped that Luna didn’t leave Tom. That ending was great and I’m going straight to Dark Matter!
Angelicsailor chapter 18 . 3/3
That's romantic asf
Yes! Go back, Luna! :P
Sab81790 chapter 33 . 3/1
Wow I didn't see that ending coming! I am definitely glad that you are doing a sequel! I just hope that you have it mostly finished before you start posting. The open ending was very smart and I don't think any of your readers would mind if that is where it stays. I just hope you don't have an idea for a sequel, start posting it, and then don't finish it. Either way, I will definitely be reading it...you have a fan here for sure!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »