Reviews for Using Me as a Muse
Guess what?

I love it. Update soon?
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
AH YOU UPDATED!

Wow, Your writing always impresses me. The phone conversations and the insight..it's just...ugh see thsi is why I'M not a writer. I'll leave it up to you to find a fitting verb. your very good at it.

-C
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
YOU'RE BACK! THANK YOU!

I so very much love this story! please please continue!

YOu keep leaving me on a cliff...gr
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
I first off just wanna say i hope you don't die or then I won't get to read more of this!

I'm not usually into Charlie/Knox but I'm liking your style so I'm going with it. Your stuff is great funny in an almost inside joke kind of way, it's...unique (ggod unique no the bad haircut kind)

As Always,

Cloudy
DreamerChick chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
This is a really fantastic piece. Very in-charecter, very nice continuation of canon, and just enough angst.

A 10/10

YAY!
Kaibafangirl77 chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Oh, I like this so far. I'd like to read more.
time-child chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
This is a very good start. I look forward to more. Is Knox going to mention Neil's death at all? Well, keep it up.

Nyx-Trace chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Yay! A DPS fan fic! And slash, too. What could be better? Anyway, you've got a really nice writing style, and a good plot ahead, hopefully. Update soon!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
aw poor knoxious
NothingToulouse chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I love it! Well, yeah, you're right, not much of an improvement, but at least something! I like the fact that this is really just about Know calling Charlie in every chapter, you know - not one of the others talking or different things happening.

And I really liked two phrases... this one is kinda cute: "Even if he doesn’t remember our conversation, he certainly remembers that stupid Charlie grudge he thinks he has to hold." and this one is so true: " Well, of course he doesn’t think we should worry about him. If he thought we should worry about him, that would mean that he worries about himself, which is not a good thing in the least."

Way to go!
EvanescentBeauty chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
This is so good!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
continue! compose! keep writing
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
WHOO HOO!

really good! more more more!
NothingTouLouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ah an agsty-Charlie-fic! I am dying to read more.

It was brilliant and I love the fact there's gonna be more chapters and they won't meet again any time soon because that means there'll be many chapter :)

Really, I love these fics and I love all those who write them.

You see, of course I'm not really in Charlie's situation, but my two (best) friends both live 2 hours and 3 1/2 hours away from me and here at school I practically can't talk to anyone. So, I dunno... this one connection that is the phone - I can relate to that. Also, the one line: "Sometimes, I think that, because we’re best friends, that means we actually tell each other less." I know very well what that means and you worded it perfectly.

And I think you got Charlie and Knox very in-character and, yeah- I can't wait to read more!