Reviews for The Journal
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
What i honestly think. i think this story should actually end the whole inuyasha anime series. and but later a copycat of naraku should appear and they have to take care of him so. do u agree with me. a reply would be nice. and i loved it. you should make more. btw: you can call me EmeraldHeart. c ya
MoonlitElegy chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Aw, the ending wasn't that bad. I liked how original you had this entire story. No OOC or anything, which was just the way I liked it. :]
wbaker5286 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
i loved your story. and the ending was so cute. the letter at the end gave kagome more character than she'd had throughout the entire story. it made her real, not just a writer's tool.

i do like stories from inuyasha's pov. he has such a fun mind to try and get into. he seems so simple on the surface, but once you get under the top layer, you never know what you'll find. i love what your depiction brought to light.

thank you for all the time and work you invested in this story. i will be reading your other pieces.
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i'm glad i found this story. i was attracted to the journal idea, too. it seems as if we think along the same lines!

i loved your take on the birthday, and all the accoutrements. i can't wait to read the other chapters.
garnet013 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
that was fun to read!
alice9827 chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
y'know you could continue it but it might be a bit boering but i6t was a good ending I was like all teart eyed at the end i dont know why but I have to go to school in 4 minutes so its not a very good reveiw but great story im looking forward to reading any more of your storys if u decide to write another one
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Hi! I REALLY like this story! It's so cute! And I LOVE fluffy stories like this, they're so good! Great job!

luv,

B.B.T : )
FieryBeauty24 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I really liked this chapter. You are really good at writing Inuyasha's journal entries.
Princess Stormcloud0217 chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
I like how this ends! It seems so sad, but yet, is happy!
beaner93 chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Mushy? A little, but at least it gave me my daily dose of fluff! Orhalf of it at least, it takes alot to full me up! *sniffles* I can't beleive its over! I'll miss this story!
MadeNew chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
That was not a crappy ending! It was cute!

I loved it. It was so adorable...Nice job. I'm sad to see it go.
brakken chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Hehe I really enjoyed Inuyasha's practical joke at the beginning of this chapter-it's not often that you get Naraku startled. That image alone is worth a good laugh...The letter was a sweet way of telling him...Not one I've come across before actually, thank you for the creativity. I kind of like the letter idea-it fits her personality, her insecurities and all that, and the content made sense. It made sense that she wouldn't know what to write after the last line. I really like thinking that all that everything in here was supposedly written by one of them-either Inuyasha in his journal, or Kagome in this letter. It fit well. The ending was kind of mushy, but hey, sometimes mushy is a good thing. I dunno, I liked it. Overall, this was fun. Well done.
Inuyasha05 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Great chapter! Update soon!

-Inuyasha05
beaner93 chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
THAT FUDGEN NARAKU! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, I'LL BLOODY MURDER HIM! Or maybe I'll just knock him out and give him to Yasha, I'm sure he can come up with a more, PAINFUL, ending for Naraku. *cackles* I'll have to tape it...
hitntr chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
This is getting pretty interesting, keep it up, I want to know what Inuyasha does.