Reviews for Stuffed Animals
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/18
sweet and fluffy. that's the way i like...nyahaha
NunkoIb chapter 1 . 6/17
the only turn off for me was how you kept mentioning that he was old enough to be her father when he actually isn't that much older than ,great story! I really enjoyed it!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ohhh, I want one! Want one!

But at least this confirms Misa's accusation by a hundred percent. Ryuzaki-san is a pervert. A devious pervert.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I want a Ryuzaki Bear too, I loved this one-shot :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Well, this was great! I enjoyed it :)
YouTalk2Much Halo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I freaking love this story! I love L and Misa together!
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was very hilarous, I liked your One-Shot. Just one observation, L is not old enough to be Misa's father, in fact, he is only 6 years older than she.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was so adorable! Keep up the phenomenal job! I loved how you characterized the characters, the scenery, and the overall layout of the story. I can actually see this happening in the anime. Great job!
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
aw how cute! Ryuuzaki is hilarious and sneaky. well done, thanks for writing!
nikki chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
love this so much..i read it like 3 times
Scarlett lawliet chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this story!
Where's my bear?
Nero-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
. yay! *drools* I love the thing with the bears x3 You are right, just because Misa-chan is a cutesy girl she would much better with a Ryuzaki Bear x3
Riot-Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
awwwww I want a Ryuuzaki Bear too! nice and hot story;)I loved L's game...
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice one!

I did think L was a tiny bit OOC with all the smiling he did, but otherwise, why didn't Misa slap him when she affirmed after their snagging that he never had her stuffed toy in the first place...? He's a meanie,

Tha ks for this, I liked it!