Reviews for I Think I Like You
Devious Dalma-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww! I know this isn't a new story but it made me cry. I love this pairing and you wrote them so well D I adore you!
imAnnoying chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
One word: SWEET!

I love the way you wrote it. Not boring. Still true to the characters (I haven't played the games yet, though OTL ). Just wonderful!
Ginji Tetsuma chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is the ending that should've been! Excellent writing I might add.
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is so amazing! And ur right! Atoli needs Haseo m0re! Very well said! I hope you can make an0ther HaseoXAtoli fic!
Katreda chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw man, it was so nice! I wished the game ended like this instead of just Haseo running after Atoli (which was also nice). Five Stars!
kk chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow...that's so cute!...
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was a really good haseo/atoli, i think you did very good capturing haseo's character as well as atoli's. keep up the good work.
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw! So cute! I loved the flufyness! You have to write more storys about them
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was super duper cute~! yay for HaseoAtoli!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Cute! I love how I found myself what Atoli was feeling, great work :3
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
good story, I think you got them a bit OOC, but I haven't played vol. 3 yet, so I dunno.
xiia chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw! Very good! I loved to ending of VOL.3, I thought it fit perfectly with the game! I love this story. But I'm still gonna write one with that part too.
hee hee chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
that was so sweet i love it, so much! xD
Calisto-divine-Blue chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*claps* yes, yes! Another wonderful Haseo/Atoli fiction!

As one has stated before, the simplicity was this story's most powerful aspect. As was the extremely accurate portrayal of their personalities, it all worked so well!

I loved Atoli's outburst: “You’ve tried so hard to save her…be with her now!” It sounds like something she would SO say.

From a fellow Shipper, you made my inner fangirl squee.
Starflower Sakura chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really liked this piece. I rarely review, but I felt compelled to review to this one and I've read a plenty good amount of fics. I really liked how you portrayed Haseo and Atoli's insecurities and doubts about what Haseo was getting to was just perfect. It is a pity that there are so little Haseo x Atoli fics. Don't tell anyone, but this is my first het pairings in years. I usually hate these kind of pairings, but for some reason, I really liked Haseo x Atoli. Alkaid is cool too, but I don't really think she and Haseo will really work since Haseo spent way more time with Atoli and all... now I'm rambling. Sorry... I tend to do that... Anyways, what I was trying to say is good job and I hope to see another fic from you.

Sincerely yours,