Reviews for 8:42
iwasborntolovepurple chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
sheesh. i had to read this one like.. thrice[?] to understand the whole thing. [nah, there's no problem with the fic. it's just me being sabaw-utak. haha.]

but, gah. now, i realize why people love it. i love this one, too! i'd recommend this as 'i'll-convert-you-to-quall' fic. haha.

it's so.. can't find the right word to say. KILIG, yun na lang. the build-up's effective. you sure caught the secret to that particular storytelling style.

nice one, kassandra! i know writing's one of your favorite.. err, pasttimes? haha. hope your fans will get you to write again for them soon. Ü

pero nakakalungkot din pala yang 8:42. ang lapit na kasi ng valentines tapos wala man lang akong squall. [yuck. feeling quistis! XD]
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
So beautiful! I absolutely love the QuistisxSquall coupling for I ABSOLUTELY HATE ugly, stupid Rinoa very much! This is a very very nice QuistisxSquall story! I like it so much! XD heh heh heh! :)
Ash Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Well, you are right, at any rate. The writing format was very effective, and kept the readers wanting to read more.

Simply magnificent one-shot. Look forward to reading more of your works!

Ash XX
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I love how this story makes the reader think of what really happened at the beginning. Arouses one's curiosity. Haha! And it's quite climactic actually. Oh and little boys with brown hair and blue eyes? Adorable! Keep writing. )
Liicza chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wonderful, just wonderful:)
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Lovely one! Keke...simply adored it! Write more, k?
Drakulya chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow, that IS indeed a very effective format - and you used it very well! Awesomely written. :D

Drakulya
Simply Human chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Understated, but gripping and powerful. I once saw a short murder film that worked backwards in time as well. Like the movie, this one-shot starts out with something decidedly mundane and subtle that proves to be poignant as the story progresses (or is it regresses?) I love how every action sheds a little ray of light on the characters' motivations and personalities. The thoughts and emotions are not described in detail, yet they convey everything and perhaps more than a eight thousand word one-shot could. You also instinctively know which words and phrases to italicize to have the most impact. "8:42" is as simple and stunning as a small silver wedding band. Bravo.
Lian chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
If it weren't for you all the fans of Quall would have died from lack of proper "nutrition" a long time ago. Please, don't stop writing this little ficcies. They are like a ray of sunshine in a cloudy day.
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Why am I never first to review ( I loved this, every single bit of it. I loved this style, I don't know where you got it from but I don't care, it was fantastic. Fantastic with the whole counting down to the last moment, well in this case the first moment of 8:42. Your stories never cease to amaze me. Looking forward to reading Chronicles now )
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
...I LOVE YOU. (And you're writing style!) Beautifully written - it really flowed. (And the 12:43 part? Hot.) Gah. I just can't express my thoughts cohrently, but I adored it. Insant favourite.

Love