Reviews for Starting From Scratch
e13 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
midnightblupuppy chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Please update
gokuhikaru82 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
So cute. .. I wish you would have finished it.
Lal08 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I wish you updated this story, I hope you decide to write again. Pretty please:)
Mistress Storm chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I am so in LOVE with this story! Seriously, it's not even funny... I am anxiously waiting for your update! So update soon!
Mistress Storm chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
OMG! They're dynamics are so CUTE! *squeal* Mer/Mark is a such a SEXY pairing! *swoon*
Shonta chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Its so sad that u didnt finish this story it would be worth it!
grayceg chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
ok so i love your story and i love this quote "Sometime the connections we find with other people are not made of the nicest things. As easy as it is to share laughter and happiness, it is just as often that we share grief and pain. It is through this, though, that we find our greatest allies. The friendships born of commiseration and listening can be the long-lasting kind. The type that forever is made of. And while it's not always who we think we want it to be, people can surprise you." and i was wondering if i could post it on my facebook?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I know you've probably abandoned this fic by now seeing as it's been five years since it has been updated, but this is one of the few Mark/Meredith pairings I've read that is actually well-written. I've really enjoyed reading it. So even though it's unlikely, I am hoping you'll post an update, because there aren't enough well-written, long Mark/Meredith stories out there!
tempybren chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Pleesse write more! This is amazing!
iamkellylouise chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
how can you not finish this fic? it's amazing! please come back aha!
Aerelon chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I love this story. I wish you'd finish it. In fact, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day you will. )
superficialcynic chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
This is such a wonderful story. Nice to see they care about each other. Hope they take the next step.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
cafemaza chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Hi! I soo loved this take on Meredith and Mark's story. Too bad I think you've left it for good as the last update was still in 2007. Anyway, I hope you have more stories and that you get back here.:)