Reviews for Betrothal of the Warrior Hime
slvrphoenx chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
I just found this story and couldn’t stop reading it. I hope you update it again. I saw your note and realize it’s been a few years since everything happened to you. I hope you have been successful in becoming a nurse and in your relationships since. I do hope to see an update as this story is very engaging and I haven’t read another like it. Even if you don’t continue it I want to let you know how much pleasure I got from reading it.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
I love this story and the very very strong Kagome, even with her darker bloodlust nature in fights. Only thing is I don't like this chapter much...she has a serious anger management problem here...pulverizing a mountain? Really, just because the kami sealed your power for one day for the fight? She may not have known that she was drawing on the kami's powers but once you find out you are, and you're about to go into a challenge fight, it's totally fair what the kami did by sealing it just for the fight - seriously what's her problem? And Miyako slapping the kami for that too? As much as I love the strong woman power these two have going on, I really didn't like this chapter much as it seems to show strong independent women are overly sensitive with serious anger management issues...

Sango's an iffy one for me. She's older than Kagome, even if cuz of the youkai/hanyou thing Kagome will live much longer than Sango yes but at the moment they already look like similar ages and that means that Sango will age quicker than Kagome which is just really weird.

Also, I was thinking that since Kagome killed all of the Northern family, she was now the new Northern Lady? You can have anyone simply self-proclaim himself as the new Lord? I can't imagine the other 3 Lords would just accept that?

I'm guessing from the title, and the fact that the challenge between Sess and Kag is in a day/two that this story's nearing the end as they'll likely be mated after the challenge? Hope you get a chance to finish this and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
I love the major kickass Kagome and infatuated Sesshomaru. While an airhead, it's nice to see Kikyo in a loving relationship with Kagome.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
Glad to know you're back! Hope you update soon!
Ursularix chapter 28 . 1/30/2016
rOo, Lindsey,
thanks for writing your amazing stories. I've read fanfiction much, much longer than I have actually had an account and keep coming back to your stories.
First, if I ever had to name an addiction, strong hobby or main leisure time activity, it's reading fanfictions. I don't know how many nights I rather red than slept.
Second, writing never worked out for me, no matter how many ideas I had. So i can only imagine how it is to have a whole library of stories like you and that it's hard with all of them. Inspiration of lack of, personal life kicking back in, better ideas, other stories that you're more into right now.
But, I would love to read more of this, and how this story (and others) end. My own imagined endings never feel right, as they are MY thoughts and not how the story should really end.

So, keep writing, at your own time and pace. You're one of the reasons steals my sleeping time ;)
Uri
Le-Anime-fan chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
AMAZING! This is awesome and the 'Dark Kagome' you portrayed was superb and honestly, I have never read an ff that has this kind of Kagome...
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
This story is awesome, I hope you finished it.
Melmelx3 chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
though sesshomaru does really piss me off throughout the story i loved it. my heart lurched when i read souta had died /3 i wish kagome for one will rise all everything and stand on top of the world like the strong determined girl she is :] great job on the fanfic. your one of my favorite authors. FIGHTING author, you will be able to surpass obstacles and stand out if you try your best :]
DespairD chapter 28 . 2/6/2011
I read this story about few years back, and Fanfictions made me forget the real world for a second and escape into my own world one without the cruelity. I posted a few reviews in the past but every like few months i come on to see if your story has been updated. It's on its third year and the dissapointment is sadening not that i can't read this fanfiction but that such beautiful talent and a imagination as wild as yours have been affected by the taint of the world. Causing you to stop doing something i know you must love with a passion, i will always be a loyal read Sugar0o and take one step at a time you will get there.

:]

(P.S your storys pretty much raised me.)
Huntress of Flames 55 chapter 28 . 9/21/2010
Just take your time with this problem or depression. I do love your stories but if it is making you and your love ones taht mad, they take a longer break from it.

But i will hope if you to come back one day soon

I know i have talk with you already, but i didn't read this one yet until now. I love it all.

until a new chapter comes, i say good bye to this story but not to you.

bye
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 11 . 9/17/2010
I honestly gotta say this is the best gore story Ive ever read. *cocky grin* And I LOVE me some gore. Great job. Imma keep reading tommorrow, its late and Im tired.

Ja.
Megan Consoer chapter 27 . 9/1/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Brittany chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
I hope ur doing well in school and with everything else that is going on. You've made some great stories especially this one. I hope that soon everything will balance out and you'll feel comfortable returning to your stories.
animelver14 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I like this so far
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Great story! Cant wait to read the rest of it.

Ja ne minna-san.