Reviews for Ground Rules
Injection Of Love chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh god.. You SERIOSULY need to do more of these fics. The Yuui one made me like.. D: Wow.. and then this one was AWESOME Fai ws halfseme BD
The Infamous Grappling Hook chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Poor Shaoran but I Don't think Sakura would have minded though

I like better than Yuui
LOZnerd chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
teehee. I like that part at the end with syaoran.
radioactive edelweiss chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh-my-god

I love the way you tied your other fic's strings together

In a totally unrelated note: poor Syaoran...he might want to go to the closest grocery store and buy bleach for his eyes-
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Delicious...I loved it...I'm riding the waves of their orgasm so I can't do a complete review. Just know it was fabulous :D
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, this was really well done! Fai and Kurogane can be such a fluffy couple; when Fai is being fake; but the truth is that the real Fai is far to wrapped up in the past. A good analogy would be that one 'eye' perhaps the blind one, is always looking towards the past while his seeing one is gazing at what's happening. He'd love Kurogane, no doubt in my mind, but he would never feel that he was good enough for him. He'd feel he was a tainted good. I can imagine what he would do to Kurogane if he'd tried to call him "Yuui" in the actual series. He'd probably go into angst mode...

You captured the other side of Tsubasa well. Though there is happiness in the story; there is so much bittersweet angst. I adored this one shot, on my favorites it goes.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Good.
Jil chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
. ! whua!

I just discovered this gorgeous pairing and your fanfic just caught me so I have to love them even more!

I'm German so I don't know if this means anything to you but I think it was written very well!

Thank you very much for sharing your stimulating thoughts! ;)

Keep on the good work!
RaeaInEden chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
You've got to be kidding me.

This story did NOT suck, it was great :D

I still loved it :]
Lynai Wynd chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
love it...yeah...i read this 2-day when i was supposed to be cleaning my room...love it...
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I liked this one more than I did Yuui. You've improved , and that was the BEST kurofai smut I've read iin a loong time, keep up the good work!
xtrek chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I think you captured the awkwardness between the two really well. With Fai's past now revealed the name calling is the best example of Fai wanting closeness on the one hand and on the other hand shutting Kurogane out to not hurt him.

I especially liked Kurogane's insistance to call Fai by his 'real' name and trying so hard to close the gap between them.

A well written fic with a nice dash of smut.
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
-eyes blug out as jaw drops and hits the floor- i think i might have to vist the hospital for blood loss, and having my heart wrenched out from the angst!

T.T

This was so *WONDERFUL* you have jsut become my god of angst coughcoughandsmutcoughcough!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN AN *ANY* FANDOM I'VE EVER READ!

-goes back to re-read both stories-

P.S the ending was HILAROUS! xD i was smiling through the tears and nose-blood.
highschoolwriting chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
even if it wasn't the way you planned it, i really liked your take on the story. you do have a typo though, towards the end:

"and what would Fai wish to do then; but it a moment of joy." (missing the "was")

anyway, great job!
Ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This one's one of my favourites, tying with "Yuui" for first place. *is a rabid KuroFai/yaoi in general fangirl* Seriously, I'm a sucker for your fanfics. 8D